♡ chapter 8 ♡

(17/04/21) just watched the bang bang con 2021. it was such a bop honestly. i didnt stay the whole time but i watched a big part of it.
-
-
-
-
You were anxious because you had 2 exams in the same day and for the fact that you had to face Etienne. How could you have kissed a guy you barely knew. What is wrong with you? Your objective was to tell him how you felt to clear things up with him. It's not that you don't like him, you just want to slow the process down a little. You look around to find him and there he is. Right across the cafeteria. You head towards him and start talking.

"Hey can I talk to you in private please?" you tell him.

"Um yeah sure." he signals to his friends that he's leaving.

"Yeah so what do you want?" he asks when you guys arrived in a quiet hall.

"I don't know how to put this but I think our kiss last night was a little too rushed." you look down.

"Good because I feel the same. I'm sorry I kissed you. I was in the moment and got carried away. Let's go back to being friends?" he places his hand forwards with his pinky out.

"Friends." you smile while shaking pinkies with  him.

You feel a weight lift off your shoulders as you walk back to your friends.

"Y/N, Y/N! Guess what. Eunha has a crush!" Jennie exclaims while clapping her hands.

"Shhhh. It's supposed to be a secret." Eunha says while glaring at Jennie.

"Who is it?" you ask her looking very enthusiastic.

"It's Namjoon. I just think he looks so charming." she almost squeals.

"That's cool Eunha. Namjoon's very sweet. We had a pretty good talk when I studied with him the others." you tell her.

"That's why I'm telling you this. You're kinda close with his friends. Can you please help me?" Eunha asks.

"Sure but I don't see how much of a help I can be." you tell her.

"You could organize another hangout with all of us tonight? And...we could play spin the bottle!" Eunha suggests.

"Ew we aren't kids and plus, I have a boyfriend. No way am I kissing another guy." Jennie proceeds to say.

"Then how am I going to make him fall in love with me?" Eunha asks.

"By talking to him. Becoming friends and then lovers. Haven't you ever heard of that Eunha?" Jisoo asks in return.

"Yeah but that't too complicated. What do you suggest Y/N?"

"I suggest just making him know that you like him. You don't have to ask him out or anything. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend so I think it's worth a shot." you reassure Eunha.

"Y/N, I know for a fact you wouldn't take your own advice right now." Jennie laughs.

"You're right." you chuckle along. "But Eunha and I have 2 different personalities. She has the guts. I don't." you finish.

"True."

...

The exams went somewhat well. You were just happy that they were over. You were now in science for last period.

"Ok class. We will be starting a new project. Yes you will be working in teams but I will choose who's gonna work with who so don't get too excited. Let me do this easily. Work with the person next to you."

I look to my left. Of course. It had to be Taehyung.

The teacher finished his explanations and you soon start to work on it.

"I hear you got a boyfriend. 2 weeks in and already?" Taehyung tells you.

"Where did you get that from?" you reply while writing something on a paper.

"Jungkook showed me your post. Oh and I was taking out the trash and saw you two uhhh getting close. If he's not your boyfriend then something's wrong with you."

"Why do you care about my business now?" you start to get more angry.

"Oh I don't. Trust me. I just keep getting dragged into it." he says.

"Look Taehyung. I don't know if you realize this but we have a project to do and I think we should just work on it." you start to say but then remembered what Euhna wanted you to do, "By the way, Euhna invites you to her house. I mean not you but your friends. I guess you too. So tell them. Tonight. She'll text the details in the groupchat." you finish.

"Are you going to be there?" he asks you.

"Yes."

"Is your boyfriend going to be there?" he asks you another question.

"Why do you keep bringing him up?"

"Because I hate him. Why does he try to act sweet. He's such a pick me dude."

"You literally hate everyone."

"No, I just hate everyone that are somewhat connected to you." Taehyung finishes.

You shrug and roll your eyes.

"So what time is your stupid hangout anyway?" he asks.

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure around 6 but again I'm not certain. Like I said, Eunha will text you the details. You know you don't have to come right?"

Taehyung ignores your question and pretends to work.

...

After class ends, you and Taehyung exit at the same time. You see Etienne waiting for you.

"Hey Y/N!" he then realizes Taehyung's presence. "Baby let's go to your favorite cafe. It's on me." he kisses your forehead.

Etienne puts his arm around your neck and drags you away from Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" you shout but only loud enough for Etienne to hear it.

"Sorry. Since you said you hated him, I wanted to make him jealous. He gives me a bad vibe."

"How is that making him jealous?"

"I could see his eyes when I talked to you Y/N. I thought he was gonna explode."

"How many times do I have to tell you? He hates me. He's always means to me and doesn't care about me at all." you complain.

"Ok. Whatever you say Y/N." he says sarcastically.

School was now over and you had informed Eunha about the hangout you organized. She texted in the groupchat to let everyone know. She was so happy that she jumped into your arms giving you a big hug.
-
-
-
-
(23/04/21) this was it for today's update! next chapter is going to be quite fun and the next one even more. look forward to it.
-kitty xx