BREAKFAST /PRESENTS

Arthur

I took her for breakfast Jane plated our breakfast then dismissed her self. I have asked the whole staff to not to enter the main house today. Ofcourse I have plans

I started feeding her myself she initially refused but then obliged to me. Once we were fed I sat on the couch making her sit in front of me in between my legs. Switched on tv, yeah we are going to watch tv.. No she will try to focus on tv if she can. I smirked internally.

Angel

We were watching TV my favourite movie "pride and prejudice" when I suddenly felt something cold sliding up my Neck looking down I saw a beautiful white diamond choker necklace it had little white hearts in it choker area and 3 beautifull red diamonds in dew drops shape.

I immediately stood on my feet went in front of mirror and starring at the necklace. I was completely lost.

"so how's it do you like it"

"I love it I love you so much"

"Good now your next present"

"What one more what is it"

"first will watch the movie, as for the present its right there beneath our couch will open it after movie."

We were on the couch again in the previous position but this time my focus wasn't on the movie at all, Arthur's front was sticking to my naked back, his lips on my neck, he was continuously kissing my neck biting my earlobe.

I was so engrossed in feeling his lips suddenly I felt something on my breast looking down I gasped. His hands were on my big round mounds tracing the outline then to the nipple, all while never leaving the cloth, teasing me through the material of the dress.

"Ah... Ummm.. Ummm Arthur...please"

"Please what baby"

"I... I don t know"

"Ahh. " he suddenly slapped my breast left right left right, all while simultaneously pinching my nipples through the dress.

"Ahh... Oui... Ow ouch ahh" I was moaning and sobbing together. Suddenly his right hand went inside the dress grabbing my left boob he brought it out of the dress. Playing with it.

Turned my face to the left enveloping me in a deep French kiss.

"darling remember you hold the power say no and I will stop"

I was breathless by the time we parted "no don't stop please" don't know what it was I was loving the feeling.

"Do you like it, do you want more"

"I love it please" I could feel the familiar burning, I needed to cum

He suddenly stopped all his actions leaving me frustrated adjusted top of my dress properly, knelt in front of me, on his knees by the couch removed something from below the couch.

Here your 2nd gift darling

It was a small brown colour box when I opened it there was a small flat hook type thing red colour and a panty but it was practically non existing from behind just two ropes and full front coverage.

OK am excited and nervous at the same time.

"hey do you trust me"

"I do"

He hunched my dress till my waist using the mid split, my meaty thighs were clearly visible, I felt ashamed. But I remembered his rule so kept on looking in his eye.

With his hand he parted my thighs till my pussy was visible his hand went to my pussy lips then my clit, I was turning on again I wanted to come so badly.

Again his hand stopped leaving me undone. again to say that I was frustrated was an understatement. He used two of his fingers to part my pussy lips and with other hand inserted that U thing. I gaped at the cold thing entering me

It fitted as if a lost piece inside and the outside of U was on my clit. On top of it he made me wear those panties. They pushed that U thing more inside.

Next thing he dropped my dress till my knees made me stand then slapped my Ass, damn that thing went more inside. On top of it it's also vibrating.

He nibbled my ear from behind "you cannot cum love not Untill I tell you to. and don't worry it won't break your hymen that I will do myself"

"what no I cant ah.. Ummm... Please..." I was blushing and moaning

"no my love now control" he ordered

Next he tied blindfold to me "now let's celebrate your birthday, there's a special place" scooped me up and alll I felt were vibrations, the car ride only added to my mysery.