I Said You Look Pretty

Oh also the titles of the chapters r gonna be lyrics from "Partners in Crime" by FINNEAS. I actually was gonna base it off  Set It Off's "Partners in Crime" but I saw this one in the recommended and thought it might fit better?

Some of the chap titles might not have anything to do with the story or less to do with it at least? Cause I don't know yet. I thought having song lyrics for titles would give me inspiration but we'll see if it works. I honestly just found out this song exists but it's nice-

Also this is the first fic ever that I'm actually planning out!!! I have P L O T ready :0

Blood spattered across the pink tiled floor, brain matter adding a grotesque texture to the mix, Hajime's bat now evidence to the murder of this man.

He didn't feel guilty, not really. There's no time for guilt or remorse when carrying out an assignment.

The man fell to the floor with a thud seconds after, a sickening crunch signifying that his shoulder must've been dislocated by the force of the rest of his limp body, teeth clacking together, probably cutting off his tongue incidentally in the process.

Hajime looks down at the body, steely green-grey eyes holding no remorse.

"Hey"- a whiny sounding shrill voice calls, Hajime doesn't really fear being caught cause although the dude does sound accusing, the guy would sound afraid if his intentions were to rat out Hajime...

His voice is definitely annoying though. Hajime has half a mind to kill this dude too.

He turns around to address the indignant man.

"That was my kill man!" He whispers harshly, probably fearing being caught after the loud 'hey'. Stupid kid.

Hajime raises a dubious eyebrow at him,

"Clearly, that was my kill or he wouldn't be on the floor right now, dead." The other dude squawks indignantly, perfectly styled chestnut hair bouncing as he shakes his head, the fact that it stays in place once the man's head stills frustrates Hajime to no end.

"Hey- he'd be dead if you hadn't killed him!" Pretty Boy glares, burgundy eyes glinting in the light of the setting sun that's shining through the [very clearly] already dead man's window. He doesn't really seem to realize how stupid that sentence sounded coming from of his pretty lips.

"Uh huh, well I've gotta get outa here, see you later Pretty Boy." Hajime knows that he's gotta leave the scene quickly, the longer he stays here, the more risk there is that he'll get caught.

"Oh no no no Iwa-Chan, you've gotta take me with you!" Hajime's eyes widen slightly, barely giving away his surprise and the nickname and the fact that this guy knows [at least] his last name. What the fuck?

"And why the fuck would I ever do that?" Hajime responds, confused and frustrated as he starts walking brusquely out of the ironically cheerily decorated house, the walls are red with pink tiled floors and white furniture.

He walks through the basement, having already deactivated what little security precautions the man had previously set up.

Pretty Boy looks at him looking slightly confused.

"Oikawa Tooru at your service, Iwa-Chan!" Oh god, Hajime has forgotten that he'd been assigned a "partner in crime" against his will, so this was the dude, ugh..

"Stop calling me that, damnit." He replied angrily, choosing not to address the fact that he'd be stuck with Oikawa for the foreseeable future.

Assassin AU anyone?
I haven't proofread any of this btw...