Chapter 28: If life was easy?

Intellia
Ryan was so deep, I can feel it. He has a big secret that keeps hunting him as he was laughing a lot in our engagement and then looked at me profoundly and I was sure I saw sadness in his eyes and something weird like regret...

I want to know what is his problem? What was his life like? Was it all ' la vie en rose ' as he described it or was there a missing part that he hadn't revealed? Was there a dark secret?

But how am I willing to ask him while I hid the conversation about my past and parents...
I need to be sincere to him before I ask him.
One day, I told him to meet me after the gym at the club.

"Hey, you know I've left America for a week now and I need to come back to the company as there is work load on my P.A.. Today is my last day in here so, is there any chance for you to travel with me to get for your scholarship and studies?"

"Aw! Maybe, I have to check for my parents' permission and check for my accommodation there.
If everything is settled then, I would travel."

"You're a mood killer; I thought I would show you around, and that we would have a little bit of liberty to go out on our own. You know just you and me."

"Well, we could have fun while accompanying someone; to prove it to you, I would like to let you experience Egyptian food with our friends and I am sure we'll have so much fun, you won't get it until you experience it."

"I don't know why but I feel like there is an awful prank, my beautiful Intellittle."

"What did you just call me?"

"What do you mean Intellittle or beautiful?" He said with a smirk and I chose not to answer so I wouldn't embarrass myself but it just reminded of my Mr. X.

My smile instantly fell.

"Let's just go now!"

"Et voilà, the famous Molekhia that you'll love!"

"What is this weird viscous green soup, I won't swallow this!"

"Well, you will, mister. Trust me, you'll like it, just for me.
My fiancé."

"Okay, then. Just for you, my love."

What did he just say?
My love?

"What the hell, I put the spoon and it gets out but, all the content drops again off."

"You have to drink it holding the plate just like beauty and the beast."

He did as told and then he smile his amazing smile so, I took the picture and....

Flash

"Amazing! You don't know how cute you look like?"

"Did you just TAKE A PICTURE? You TRICKER?"

"You don't know why I did that? But I'll tell you now." I showed him the picture and how the green herbs were in between his white teeth with his billionaire smile. "Look at that little baby!"

"DELETE IT NOW! YOU CAN'T do that to me, right?" He said defeated.

"Well, guess what? I just did. I will make it your picture that would appear each time you call."

"You're the worst!" He said but couldn't help the smile that formed on his face.

"Now, let's test what would be your reaction when you see me eat mango!"

"What? Why?" He said half laughing.

"Well, I guess you could cancel all this marriage thing, trust me!"

When he saw me, he just laughed hysterically and his face turned deep red.

"So? Is your offer still on?" I said wiping my face that was a mess of mango juice everywhere.

"You're something else, Intellia. I have never met someone so natural as you are and that courageous to lose a marriage offer from an amazing guy as me!"

"What a humble guy you are? I had a surprise for you but guess you lost this chance?"

"No, please. I'm sorry it would be unfortunate if I lost the chance to be with a girl like you. Now TELL me, dear one?" He said with puppy face.

"Well, I checked everything including my grades and guess what? I'll travel with you. I had actually checked them before but I just had to ask for permission so, as you were eating I sent to my parents and they agreed..."