Energy

Rated R
Disclaimer: mentioning self harm and substance abuse.

OMNISCIENT

"She's been diagnosed with PTSD." Lorenzo told the group. "I'm literally right here." Karla said getting up from the hospital bed. "No, no lay down."

Lorenzo rushed her bad into the bed and sat down in the chair next to it. "They said you've experienced some of  the symptoms and they need to run a couple of test."

"I'm not crazy." Karla looked down as the rest turned their head towards her. "Of course not, this doesn't make you crazy." Lorenzo spoke.

"So, why is everyone looking at me like I'm crazy, Lo?" Lorenzo couldn't answer for in fact, everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. After everyone heard about them finding Naomi's body people have been worried for Karla since she's the  youngest out of all of them.

Her mother has been very over protective of her  where abouts and hasn't let her go certain places with everyone. A lot of people would ask questions about how she's doing on if she's better even on her sleeping schedule.

She reached to the point where the slighted thing could annoy her. Today was one of those day "We're just looking out for you, we don't think you're crazy"  Jojo said.

Lee sat down in the other chair next to the window. "If anything I'm the crazy one here" Lee tried to comfort Karla but her face didn't move at all. She stayed in the same position before looking down at the floor her eyes.

HOURS LATER

THE rest of the group left and so did her brother so Karla was left alone. In a cold hospital it was very silent no tv and  the nurses left an hour ago. It was dead silent.

(Like Naomi s body🥸 back to the story)

She laid down and observed the room for the 3rd time. The same window, the same door. The same dead body on the floor. "What the fuck..." she said getting up.

Her mind must have been playing tricks on her because nothing was there. Rubbing her eyes, she sat back down in the bed trying to figure out her next move.

She got off the bed and felt a wetness at the bottom of her feet. Looking down a pool of blood trailed from the bed to the bathroom. Following the pool of blood, she stopped at the bathroom door and grabbed the near by lamp. Snatching the cord to unplug it she was about to open the door, until it opened by it's self. Looking around the bloody bathroom the lights flickered and blood splatted from the sink.

"Ain't this some shit." She mumbled.

She went to the sink and turned the water on. It ran cold and red. "What the hell is happening to me?" she whispered. "You," a voice said. She looked up from the sink to met herself in the mirror. "Naomi's" body hanged on the wall behind her. Could it really be her?

"Me, I happened." Naomi jumped off the wall her rotting arm dragged along with her and she stumble walking towards Karla, trying to point in her face. "YOU! This is your fault!"

Karla slowly started walking from the sink to the bathroom door. "You could've left me there but nooo, your nosy ass wanted to tell the police like a baby." "Naomi's" arm flopped around as she continued to talk. "I'm sorry for whatever I've done to deserve this. I'll even start praying more and I'll stop sneaking out of church, just please, God."