Chapter 1

Laura

Hey guys my name is laura marano. Im 17 years old. I go to marino high. Currently im in lunch, thank god. Im waiting for my boyfriend to get here so we can go to subway. But knowing him he's going to be late... AGAIN. Youre probably wondering what i mean by again.
Well Ross will always tell me that during lunch he'll take me somewhere to eat, or buy food since i dont like the school's food. I mean Who does?
Me and Ross have been dating for 5 months. Yupp, 5 months. He writes music and sings, he's always "busy" and he doesnt even pay attention to me.
I told him to pick me up for school, guess what, he "forgot". So i had to go walking.

Oh look here he comes, finaly.

"Finaly!" I yelled at him. "Chill babe i wasnt gone for that long." I just glared ar him, He wants me to chill? "How do u want me to chill when im hungry? You know how moody i get when i dont eat anything! Or were you even paying attention when i told you that?" I was getting mad by now.

He's always like this. If its not effecting him its ok, but when it comes to me he seems like he doesnt even care.

"Laur im sorry, cmon lets go get you food." He reached for my hand but i snatched it away walking towards the schools doors. He always gets me in a bad mood.

Once he drove us to subway i went to go get my sandwhich while he was sitting in the chair texting who knows who, waiting for me.

I took a seat infront of him and started eating.

"Babe" i ignored him and continued to eat.
"Babe?"
He always ignores me so im going to ignore him right?
"Cmon you know i hate it when youre mad at me." I looked at him while he grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers.

"Really Ross? Because if u hated it, you wouldnt be making me mad every day."

"I know im sorry. Can you forgive me?" He gave me the puppy dog eyes, he knew i would always do anything he told me to do with that face. So me falling for it forgave him.

"I love you" he said kissing my hand.
"Uhuh" i pulled my hand getting up to throw my trash away then going into his car.
_______
It was finally time to go home. Ross gave me a ride home. I opened the door and walked in with ross following behind.

I sat on the couch patting my side, which meant i wanted him to seat there. He chuckled.
He sat and then pulled me on his lap. We cuddled and enjoyed the noise of silence.

"Ross."
"Yes laur?"
"Can i ask you something?" I looked at him causing him to look at me back.
"Anything" he smiled.

"Why do u confuse me?" I asked him,
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that you send me mix emotions. At some point i feel like you love me, the other you seem annoyed with me, then you make me feel like you dont care about us, you just make me feel dumb. And i dont like it." I looked down frowning.
"To be honest laur i dont even know."

How is he not gonna know? He's the one doing the actions.

"Oh ok."
"I love you laur"
"Me too"

For the rest of the day we just watched movies and ate food. Thank god its friday. Then Ross had to leave which ended the fun. So i went to sleep thinking dreaming about whats going to happen to Ross and I.

<><><><><><><><><><>
New story guyssss
Commen and Rate it plz.