『 three 』

Excuse me?

"Treasure what?"

"Treasure what?"

"Treasure palace, Sir" The maid looked at Jihoon with worry

"Treasure palace...Okay, well thank you" Jihoon walked away from the maid, leaving her with more questions than answers.

At this point, Jihoon knew that he wasnt at home maybe not even in seoul. 'I need to figure out how to get out of this place' Jihoon wandered around, getting stares from a few people. 

"Sir Park!" A young girl ran up to Jihoon in a hurry. She wore a white shirt with a black skirt, that went below her knees. A small bow tie hung around the collar, hanging loose as she caught her breath.  Jihoon looked around, wondering who she was talking to, "S-Sir Park"

"Me?" Jihoon pointed at himself and the girl nodded. 

"You have to come with me, Sir. His highness is on a rampage looking for you," the girl tugged on his arm a bit, not looking at him in the eyes.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Cindy sir-" she bowed again, "But sir, thats not the point. His highness needs you at the throne room this instant" 

Jihoons face embodied confusion but he followed the girl anyway. He passed by numerous rooms and hallways, each leading to another set of rooms and hallways. Finally the girl stopped and Jihoon almost bumped into her, too focused on the room to even notice. Cindy nodded towards the guards and waited as they opened the two huge doors. 

When the doors opened, Jihoon was met with a large room. Probably the largest room in the whole building. The windows were lined with blue and white curtains while the floor was tiled in white. Not a single speck of dirt could be seen. At the end of the room, stood three large blue chairs, each having a different design on them. 

One of the chairs were occupied. A young boy sitting, with a straight posture, and a book in his hand. Cindy slightly coughed and the boy looked up, his eyebrows frowning as his eyes stopped at Jihoon. 

"Your highness, Sir Park is here" 

"Jihoon?! What took you so long?"

"Uh, where are we going... sir?"

"Jihoon, we aren't here to play games.  I need some assistance for the upcoming ball and you sleeping in is not helping my case, and stop calling me sir- since when did you do that"

"May I ask what kind of ball?" The other stopped in his tracks and turned around to stare at Jihoon. Jihoon stared back in innocence.

"Youre not kidding... Its the annual ball, Jihoon. The neighboring kingdoms are coming to ours for a yearly celebration. This year is especially important since there will be some... added events" He then turned on his heels and started walking again, Jihoon followed a step behind.

"I need you to give me which kingdoms are able to come and how many guests there are going to be. Around 30 from every kingdom is the limit. I need you to check in with the kitchen and see if they have the meals planned already as well as with the decorations. Please check if everything is ready, The ball is only a few months away and we havent finalized anything" Jihoon struggled to follow him and listen at the same time, bumping into multiple people and mumbling 'sorry' to them.  

"Got it?" the other suddenly stopped, which caused Jihoon to bump into him.

"Sorry sir"

"Why are you calling me sir all of a sudden. Call me by my name like you always do" Jihoon opened his mouth to follow his directions but realized that he doesnt know the latters name,

'shoot whats his name again?'

"Im sorry, but whats your na-"

"Kim Junkyu!"

tbc

_______

:D a short chapter? Im sorry for the irregular posting schedule. I will try to update more often >:) Thanks for reading !

-Rin