13. ~W-wet dream?~

Doyoung slipped on his baby blue sweater with bunnies on it. It was one of the his favorite sweaters.

Doyoung- "Hyung, can I have some socks?"

Jaehyun- "Oh yeah. Do you wanna wear your white sneakers?"

Doyoung- "Yes~"

Jaehyun went and got doyoung some socks and got doyoung his sneakers. He then went and crouched down at doyoung's feet and grabbed one of them gently.

Doyoung- "Ah!"

Jaehyun- "W-what?"

Doyoung- "I-it tickles~"

Jaehyun- "Silly, you scared me for a second."

Jaehyun smiled as he looked up at doyoung, who was giggling. Doyoung was actually really excited since him and Jaehyun were finally going somewhere. Jaehyun thought the park would be a good idea since doyoung been a little down lately.

Jaehyun- "We'll put your shoes on by the door."

Doyoung- "Okay. C-can you bring me the mirror and that box?"

Jaehyun- "Okay."

Jaehyun went and got both things for doyoung. He saw doyoung looking through some sparkly little things.
But those sparkly little things were hair clips, and doyoung wanted to wear one. He chose two, a white one and baby blue one. Which matched his sweater perfectly. And then he put them on, by his bangs.
Jaehyun looked at him in awe, how could someone so effortlessly make his heart skip a beat? But Jaehyun had been staring at a while and doyoung caught him.

Doyoung- "H-hyung~?"

Jaehyun- "Oh s-sorry. I've never seen you put those on."

Doyoung- "D-do they look bad."

Jaehyun- "No..."

Jaehyun was by the door way, so he could go to the restroom.

Jaehyun- "You look cute..."

And he walked out the door.

Doyoung- "H-huh?"

Doyoung instantly flushed up. He could feel the heat radiating of his face. He wasn't embarrassed or anything. He found himself loving the compliment. Almost wishing Jaehyun could do it more. 10 minutes had passed and Jaehyun walked into the room again.

Jaehyun- "I'm back....should we get going?"

Doyoung- "S-sure."

Jaehyun- "Okay."

Jaehyun scooped doyoung up bridal style once again and took him downstairs. He sat doyoung by the door, and helped him put his shoes on.

Doyoung- "T-thank you."

Jaehyun- "Mhm."

Jaehyun then took him to the car, and then strapped him in. Again, while Jaehyun put the seat belt on, he could smell the scent coming off from him. It was the sweet smell of his shampoo, daises. The sweet smell of daises.
Jaehyun titled his hard more down and his movements were slow. It was really hard to resist from actually dipping head hard down fully into doyoungs hair. But he was interrupted.

Doyoung- "I-is there something wrong with the seatbelt?"

Jaehyun- "U-uh yeah. It kinda got jammed for a moment."

Doyoung- "Oh."

Jaehyun finally buckled the seatbelt and stepped away. Then he closed the door. He sighed as he went to go close the door to the house.