The Rise of A Fairy & The Tragedy of A Warrior

Helena in Disguise under Belladonna's Glamour Spell as Ress.

"Lady Ress, you are back so soon, but you only just left."

"I know Marsello," Helena responds. "But do I look like I wish to be questioned move up the fight. Our prey is nearer than you can possibly imagine."

"Something smells smokey, Captain Sello."

"Are you questioning our leader Marshall Force you are an ungrateful little worm. These fairies protect you from the rage of a certain headmaster," Captain Marsello replies. "You heard her arms read and let's go."

"Well, we see you made it just in time," responds Fall. "Anagan, my twin."

Winter rolls her eyes.

"Enough with the sappiness you two daughters of mine," demands Lyssilis. "How did you do Summerling?"

"The water fairy oh she will be screaming out of terror every night if it wasn't for you Winter I would never have been able to track down that stupid cold coral snake." Summerling replies. "Flissa you should keep a close eye on this one she is growing faster than can be explained."

"I have the best sisters." said Gantlos.

"I highly doubt that," Tharma says. "You and I have a very different idea of what is the best and neither of these two are even close enough to be the best, Gantlos."

"You never were very easygoing at all ever Tharma." remarks Gantlos.

"Excuse me what did you just say to me?" She asked.

"Aunt Tharma please let's just go inside, Fall keep an eye out for Belladonna's return," Autumn insists. "We will deal with putting our siblings in their proper place the place that will help them conquer whatever stands in their way."

Timothy pulled out his magically enhanced shield and scimitar both were green.

"Do not turn on the glow in the dark setting for your weapons till Ariana gives you the all clear men."Timothy informs. "We don't want to hit the wrong person and cause a terrible intergalactic incident amongst the unified realms"

"I don't think we would be causing as much of a dent in the peace as these restless warriors are, Timothy but I agree let's do our best not to make the situation worse than it was before." Cold wolf replies. "Commander Coldaxe have you gotten into your post positions?"

"Aye, yes First Commander Coldwolf, we completely understand," Commander Coldaxe replies. The men quietly used jet packs to flank the other side of the canyon Timothy kept watch and a faint sunrise began to rise on a new day on Duskyria. On Duloana Farcelia had taken the liken berry tea Queen Aquarium had ordered her friend to give the fairy.

January 15,
"Polarisso, what happened?" inquires Farcelia.

"Your cousin spelled you my dear," He replies. "Shavonn spelled you?"

"There's no way she could have done that could she please don't tell me it's true, my love please." Polaris so groans this wasn't the risk he wanted to take but it was the Queen's orders like berry tea was stuff that made you swoon for the first person you laid eyes on and that's exactly what happened here Farcelia fell head over heels for him.

"I wish it weren't so but it is true my dearest," Polarisso replies.

"I knew I couldn't trust her long ago she always sought to embrace me. I give her one more chance with my loyalty and she leaves me for dead.I will do more than plead guilty I will explain the evidence found on your team's behalf my love."

Polarisso hated seeing a person like this in such a struggle if Farcelia could be brought back from the villain side of fairy things then maybe just maybe there was hope for the light to reach Aqualite's family.

A prophecy from Farcelia's twin sister rushes through his head.

"The need to save another will save another from the pit of darkness. And break any spells or binds upon her and she will realize her horrible mistakes and a team of three who were evil will become two alone." Fernitta had said and Polarisso had figured out it was about Farcelia and her cousin. He opened the cell door. He knew what he had to fate put him in this moment.

"It's not fun when friends or family exhaust you to the point of no recovery send you to a place where you can neither stand nor run from your troubles believe I know what betrayal feels like my father did it to. Be rest assured and comfortable in this one truth liars and cheaters never prosper and fate will give them this lesson eventually one day in the near future your former allies will fall faster and harder than you because of what they let happen to you." He undid the handcuffs and he took her right hand in his left and kissed it.

A bright gray glow swarmed around the two of them and Farcelia with her sky blue hair fell into Polarisso's arms. Aqualite's mother's prophecy had been set in stone.

"You are my true love your need to show me compassion and not telling me you were doing it broke me out of a prison of darkness I was tired of living in Polarisso." spoke Farcelia she was in tears.

"Tears of sorrow, why am I not surprised it would be you." Darkar laughs. "Captain of the Guard of Duloana far more powerful than he appears."

"What do you want Darkar?" asked Polarisso.

"Your lover's tears a single flask. I couldn't get them when she was stuck in the darkness darkness keeps your emotions trapped inside all except for anger anger like the two of you can go both ways," laughs Darkar. "You young ones have nothing else I could possibly want at all. But if you don't give me what I want I will flood this city easily enough before you can warn any of these people. Oh and one more thing she can not touch her tears with her soiled hands you must do it, Polarisso."

Polarisso stated. "Alright I will do it Darkar, Give me the flask."

The Shadow Phoenix hands the flask over to the Captain of the Guard Polarisso holds it up Farcelia's eyes and four tears of sorrow from her dropped into the flask and he sealed and turned it back over to Darkar.

"Thank you so much for your aid." Darkar laughs. "She was broken from the darkness to help you survive it. You will meet the very monster I'm only 12 ingredients away from completing, Polarisso enjoy your happy life while it remains it will not remain for much longer this I can truly promise lovelies!"