Nature Knows No Schedules

When it comes to fixing mistakes patience is your path as well as the lesson for a first step.

Officer Luak pulled down his visor concealed his face aside from his Christmas eyes both pupils held two different eye colors red and green.

On his mask he picked up loud shouting and screaming.

"You didn't by any chance hear that did you, Luak?" asked Alan visor also down his eyes a swimmingly worried dark forest green.

"Oh no I heard it buddy," says Luak. "Let's go follow the trail of that voice. Sounds like somebody's in trouble!"

"I'll go I'm sure I can handle this Luak!" Alban replies. "I will com link you if it's more serious."

"Good thinking little partner, I will be waiting for your report." says Luak. Alban walked more southwardly he knew he was headed into the Crystal Winter Rose Neighborhood.

He entered two homes that have crisscrossing forest landscapes behind them a blonde brunette red hair girl with peach like skin black shiny eyes and a brown wooden bow ready for her warning shot. She had her gaze on her neighbor. She wore no smile in her face her pale pink rose dress dragged along the ground scrapping some fallen leaves.

There's a labrador puppy behind her in her home barking loudly and consistently.

"This dog barking has gone on too long for far too long hey you soldier tell her to make her dog stop barking."

"I can't." Alban answers. "Dyamond Rule Book of Guard Animal Duties Nature is to be nature so let it be nature. Subrule underneath dogs will bark when they turn their ears onto something they wouldn't recognize. No dog is to be punished for barking and dog barking will never be banned for it's the only way adult dogs can get our attention it is their only way by voice. So as I said NATURE IS TO BE NATURE so let dogs bark, cats meow and horses neigh, foxes scream and horses will neigh. The Merged World of Animals and People if you can't stand staying here with all these animals noises, then I suggest you pack your things and move off this planet. Complain all you want but this is the way Dyamondians have lived for centuries at peace and harmony with all natural noises. You're welcome to have an audience with your Queen but expect to be dismissed and disappointed with a firm and stern, "No, I will not demand Nature change her orderly ways of animal communication. She has no schedule and I will not try to cage her into one either."