Chapter 4

2 years later

Amber's POV

"Mommy mommy, Daddy daddy. Time to get up and go see UNCEW Nashty"

I heard Aimee and Megan yelling

"Taylor get up"

"Why"

"Because I said so"

"Fine"

He got up and got dressed. The twins have gotten so big they're already three they just turned three last week and their already so big also we got two dogs they're both pit-bulls first there's an all black one and that ones who Kane and then there's Apollo. They get along really well and love the girls. I was sitting in the living room when suddenly I felt everything in my stomach coming up and I ran to the bathroom throwing up when I heard a small voice.

"Mommy is you otay"

I looked up and saw Aimee

"Mommy's fine baby I've just got and upset tummy that's all"

"Does youz want me to gets daddy"

"Yes baby"

Then she skipped off and more puke came up soon Taylor was holding my hair back and running circles on my back.

"You okay babe"

"I'm fine"

Then I felt a nudge on my arm I looked down and saw Kane sitting by me

"Hi buddy"

I felt more puke coming up. Once I was done I got up and brushed my teeth and flushed the toilet.

"Babe you sure you're alright"

"Yeah just sick, wait a minute"

"What"

"Remember the night your parents took Megan and Aimee to the fair"

"Oh god"

"What if"

"You're pregnant again"

"Then I'll take you to the doctor"

"Okay let's go get the girls"

"Okay"

Then I went upstairs and got Aimee

"Aimee baby can you get dressed we have to go to the doctor real quick because mommy's not feeling good"

"Otay mommy"

Then I took her to her dresser and she picked out a pink flower skirt, a one direction t shirt, a jean jacket, Elmo socks and brown combat boots.

Then Taylor came in with Megan wearing almost the same thing only it was a 5sause t shirt and a purple skirt the twins linked arms and skipped down the hallway then out to the car Megan and Aimee got in their car seats and surprisingly did them up by themselves then we left. We pulled into Nash's house I grabbed Megan and Taylor grabbed Aimee then I remember it was Hayes' 16 birthday so I had to remember to tell him happy birthday. We knocked on the door and Hayes answers.

"Oh hey guys"

"Hey Hayes happy birthday"

"Thanks Amber"

"We were wondering if you and Nash could watch the twins for a while because I have to take Amber to the hospital for reasons I'll tell you when there isn't children around"

"Ohhhh yeah sure we can watch them"

Then we put the twins down and they each hugged one oh Hayes' legs.

"Hey girl"

"Hi hwayes"

"Girls come give mommy a hug I'll be back later"

They came up and hugged me then hugged Taylor.

"Okay bye Hayes"

"BYE"

Then we walked to the cat and we're off to the hospital