go there with you

Beyoncé: You got plans tonight?

Beyoncé waited patiently for Kelly to respond.

She decided to message the girl the following day, just to make sure that they were still playing their little game. And because she wanted to know how she was doing, if she was being honest with herself.

Kelly: It's Saturday night, of course I've got plans.

Beyoncé: Do your plans include me?

Kelly: Do you want them to?

Beyoncé considers her options. She could play along and make Kelly think that she's suddenly gone soft and submissive or she could give her the old bait and switch and make it seem like she's not really that interested.

Beyoncé: I was actually just checking, because I'm going to a party with my friends and I didn't want you to make plans that included me cuz then I would have to disappoint you.

Kelly: Ah! The good old bait and switch? A truly classic.

Beyoncé couldn't help but laugh at how quickly Kelly caught on. This girl really was just like her. it was almost scary.

Beyoncé: You're not as good as you think you are. I'm actually going to a house party at a sorority later.

Kelly: A sorority? Sounds like fun.

Beyoncé: Yeah and I promise to have fun for the both of us.

Beyoncé tossed her phone on the bed and went to get ready. She hoped the new information will trigger some sort of jealousy or envy in Kelly that would allow her to once again be the one with all the power. She finishes up, goes to find an outfit for the evening and then does her hair, before checking on Kelly's reply. When she finally checks it, her breath slowed and a smirk appeared widely on her face.

Kelly had sent her a bathroom mirror selfie of her in nothing but a silky black bra and matching panties. The picture was captioned:

Kelly: Imagine coming home to this

Kelly: Imagine coming home to this. If you strike out on sorority row...you know where to find me.

-

Beyoncé sat on a sofa with two other girls, holding a beer in hand. Across the room she sees Robyn and a guy she knows as Aubrey in a deep conversation. Michelle was playing pool with her boyfriend. The music was loud, but still not loud enough to distract Beyoncé from her thoughts. She kept thinking about Kelly and whether or not she should go there and...

"Hey, what the heck is your problem? You look like you'd rather be anywhere else", Michelle asks out of nowhere. Beyoncé looks up and sees her friend standing in front of her.

"Just thinking", Beyoncé dismisses.

"Oh come on, this is a great party. With free drinks and hot girls, that's your thing". Michelle grabs Beyoncé by her jacket. "Come on, we're gonna take some shots".

"You don't even drink", Beyoncé reminded her.

"Yeah, but you do. Now let's go,chile".

-

After five shots and a blunt, she was beginning to transform into the party Beyoncé. She was dancing, chatting up girls and all because she decided to put Kelly and their contest on the back burner for the first time in a long time.

"So Ryan how come I've never seen you around before?", she asked asked a girl with amazing brown glowing skin and a innocent look on her face.

"I don't usually go to a lot of parties. I'd much rather stay at home and read", Ryan says. "I know it's kinda boring and..."

"Are you kidding?", Beyoncé gave her a sweet smile and ran a hand through the girl's hair. "You're so interesting. So different. Right now, sitting here with you, it's like we're the only two people in the room". She smiles brightly when the girl gives a shy nod. "Hey, do you wanna go someplace more... quiet?"

The girl wanted to say yes . Beyoncé could see it in her eyes. But there was also some reservation.

"If you don't, it's totally cool, but I just wanted a place where I could really hear you, you know? The real you... I wanna know everything about you". She takes the girl's hand in hers. "We could sit on the front of my car, looking up at the stars".

The girl gave an assured nod. "Okay, yeah... let's go".