Saturday nights

Beyoncé was on her way to the club, she always went to on a Saturday night. And it was going to be one of  the legendary nights she's been having since the last few years.

What else were you supposed to do when you're in college?

She was born in Houston, but wanted to get away from her parents and their expectations. So she applied to study at the other side of the country, in the UCLA . She moved in with two roommates, the bad bitch Robyn Fenty who was from Barbados and the sassy Michelle Williams from Chicago, and the three have been living together quite happily. She loved life and by the way everything always fell in place for her twenty two year old self, you could say that life loved her back.

She was blessed with amazing looks, insane body and great athleticism. She was the captain of the girls' basketball team, playing as Running the point. During the off season, she was a track and field superstar. She also always made sure her grades were good . For the past three years Beyoncé's life on campus has been sweet and Saturday nights were always the great end of another good week.

"Are you gonna drink tonight?" Beyoncé asks Michelle as they get out of the blonde's girl car and make their way down to the club.

"No thank you, I came here just to dance, not to do anything illegal, thank you very much" Michelle responded.

"You're literally the worst wing woman ever, Chelle", Beyoncé says jokingly bumping her shoulder against the other girl.

"We both know you don't need a wing woman. As a matter of fact, you need the opposite of a wing woman. You need someone to stop you from hitting on every skirt you see" Michelle rolled her eyes as she watches how her friend eyed a group of girls who pass them. "My point exactly".

"Oh, live a little woman! You're only young once and you're wasting your life on books and playing video games with Chad" Beyoncé retorted. "One day you'll be forty five, with a bunch of kids and a husband with a beer belly, and you'll think 'damn, I should've been more like Bey when I had the chance".

Michelle eyes rolled again. She reaches her bag and searches for her ID. Beyoncé's already shown hers to the bouncer and is already inside when Michelle finally gets hold of hers.

She looks around and spots her friend and roommate by the bar, chatting with the bartender.

"There you are! Did the bouncer double check your ID to make sure it wasn't fake?" Beyoncé jokes and quickly throws back a shot of what it looked like henessy. She makes a satisfied face, then motions to the other glass. "That's for you. I'm not drinking alone".

"Bey, I told you I'm not gonna drink tonight" Michelle smiles at the waitress, who she recognizes as Nicki, a girl she has some classes with. She also remembers her from when she saw her trying to exiting Beyoncé's room in the early hours of the morning a few times before.

Beyoncé shakes her head and picks up the shot she had ordered for the other girl. "More for me then".

As the night goes on, Beyoncé moves from the bar and onto the dance floor. Not to dance at all but to scout for a potential hookup. She spots Megan, a feisty girl student with whom she recently hooked up with. She shakes her head and scans the barely lit room. There was Kehlani, Justine and Summer , but she's been with them all already...and none of them were that great to go back a second time.

"Found your next victim?" Michelle asks raising her voice so her friend can hear her over the loud music

"I need to start going out to other places. I know like, every girl in here".

"No one told you to sleep with all of them" Michelle retorts.

"Yeah, whatever, I think imma just go home" Beyoncé says with a sigh.