•Detention•

•Is it weird that I'm in no way attracted to Gojo? (I lied, that's the father of my children)•

__________________________________

"Y/N L/N WAKE UP!" Y/n slightly lifted her head seeing her teacher's pissed face with his arms crosses before he placed a pink slip on her desk.
"Oh, good afternoon, teach.." *Maria picked up the slip before leaning back in her chair, expecting to be scolded.*
"This is your 50th time falling asleep in my class, I've given you so many passes, but this is the final straw. You'll have detention, and your punishment is cleaning the art room."
"Yes, sir.." Y/n groaned, leaving her class with a gloomy look on her face as she knew her mom would find out and get mad.

"Maybe rewatching Naruto until 2 am. wasn't a good thing.." She rubbed her eyes, grabbing her melon bread from the outside stand before she ran into a certain athletic pink head while heading back inside.
"Hey, sleepy y/n, do you want to come to the occult club with me?" Yuji slung his arm around her shoulder, She shook her head no while stuffing her face with melon bread feeding itadori some.
"I can't. I got detention, so I'm going to have to call my mom and change before I go clean the art room." Yuji stared blankly at her before grabbing by the shoulders and shaking her.

"Eh?! You finally got detention for sleeping in class!"
"Jesus Christ, don't say it too loud! Yes, but I'm going to try to finish early. My mom made your gramps some homemade rice pudding." She took out two rice pudding cups.
"Ahh, rice pudding! Y/n I gotta come over soon. I want more of your mom's cooking-"
"No, she's been spoiling you lately." Y/n poked his stomach.

"So mean, maybe she loves me more.." Yuuji teased as she poked harder.
"Nah, she loves me more, I'm her favorite. Anyways go to the occult club, you're two minutes late." He quickly sprinted off and yelled a thank you. Y/n pulled out her phone and quickly called her mom.

"Hey ma-"
"Y/N, WHY DID THE SCHOOL CALL ME, SAYING YOU HAVE DETENTION?!" Y/n started to sweat bullets as her mother's yelling made her sound terrifying.
"Mom, please listen, I didn't want to sleep in class, but I was tired of getting rid of curses in the living room!"
"Don't make those excuses, I know you deal with curses, but I'm worried you'll fall behind in your classes." Y/n tried to reason with her mother, but it fell on deaf ears since she told her that they'll talk about it at home.

"Damn, well, I tried.." Y/n scoffed as she entered the art room. It was messier than usual since a lot of clubs have been busy lately. She sighed and helped the teacher put all the canvases away along with paints that were scattered around the room. The teacher left but said that she could keep going and just lock the door when she is finished.

"Well, if I'm already this committed, then I'll just finish up." She rolled up her sleeves and continued to clean, making the whole room shiny but also dangerously slippery.
"Thank god, I didn't even notice that it was already night.." Y/n wiped the sweat off her forehead and picked up her backpack. She exited the classroom, but after she locked the door, she turned around to see the hallway full of curses.

"Good grief, I'm having bad luck today it's seriously starting to piss me off.." She tied her [h/c] up (or down if you want]. Y/n focused her curses energy into a weapon, but the problem with her technique is that she has no control over what weapon she gets.
"A pair of guns, huh? Well, I guess this will be easier than I thought." She felt like she was in a video game as she blasted all the curses away with her curses bullets.

"There's still a big one nearby, so I'll go exorcise it.." she yawned and ran towards the curse, but it had already been taken care of by Itadori and another boy with spiky black hair.
"Y/n, you're covered in purple goo.. Are you okay?!"
"It's just junk. I got on myself from killing the cursed spirits near the art room." She looked to the side of her, staring at the new boy.