~ 2 ~

~ Jungkook ~

When we arrived to the Met Gala we were met with swarms of photographers. Numerous lights flashed on us before we could even get out the limo. As our chauffeur opened the door the group of reporters began shouting simultaneously.  

"BTS has arrived!"
"Look at Taehyung!"
"Wooow look at Jungkooks suit"
"Namjoon! Namjoon! let me get a photo of you!"

I raised my hand and smiled at the crowd. Years ago this would've overwhelmed me but, its become second nature; I felt exhilarated. I love the spotlight, and it loves me. We stood in a line and allowed the photographers to take our photos before we answered the countless questions.

"Jungkook what are you guys wearing this evening" a female TMZ reporter asked as she nearly shoved the microphone to my face in excitement.

"We're wearing Versace" I say with a bright smile as I adjusted my suit.

"Well you guys look absolutely handsome. Who are you looking forward to seeing tonight?"

"For one I was really looking forward to meeting you" I smoothly say with a smirk as I looked her up and down. She did look good but, to be honest I wasn't really interested in her.

For awhile now I've been working on a solo project but, my marketing team doesn't believe it will do really good because it's a solo thing that doesn't include BTS as a whole. They suggest that I pop up with some kind of lover or partner to gain more attention. So here I am flirting with a fucking reporter.

She began to blush profusely. "Sorry am I making you nervous?" I smile

"S-stop you don't mean that" She giggled while trying to hide her now scarlet cheeks.

'She's right I absolutely didn't'

"I'm serious" I laugh. "But, I'm really looking forward to seeing Billie Eilish, DaBaby, Troye Sivan, Beyoncé and Rihanna"

"Well I hope you enjoy your night! I hope to see you again tonight" She said while giving me a wink. She then went to attend to the other arriving guest.

We spent the next hour greeting people and taking pictures with other celebrities and designers. Finally, it was time for dinner. Everyone proceeded to the large dining room. After about a ten minute wait the waiters came out to take our orders.

~ Y/N ~

I was walking in a fast pace in front of Destiny in an attempt to lose her. Even though she promised to be on her best behavior I didn't believe her. I turned around and saw her giggling in excitement.

'I regret this shit already'

"Hey, why are you walking so fast y/n" she pouted while struggling to keep up with me. I ignored her as we walked out of the kitchen and started to make our way to the dining room filled with our guest.

"Oh shit, there they are! My heart is literally about to beat out of my fucking chest y/n ahh" She shrieked. By now people had begun to stare, I groaned as I walked up to the table.

"Hello guys, I hope you are having a fantastic eveni-" I interrupted by a star struck Destiny

"Wow you guys look so handsome in person. Would you guys mind taking a picture with me later? "

I ran a hand down my face in frustration. I looked up at the guys and they all had a smile on their faces; all except Jungkook. He rolled his eyes with a bored expression on his face. That was pretty fucking rude. I continued to take their orders. Then I went back to the kitchen and waited for the food.