33

Author's POV

Pumasok si Jungkook sa kwarto at umupo sa kama habang umiiyak..tumingin siya sa Paligid niya at nakita ang sulat na iniwan ni taehyung para sa kaniya.

Tumayo siya para kuhain ito binuksan niya ito at binasa na lalong ikinasakit ng kanyang damdamin.

~Letter~

Hi baby alam kong masaya ka na kay IU..alam ko yun kaya ginawa ko tong desisyon nato..mag kakaanak na kayo..diba ayun yung pangarap mo..yung maging tatay..sana maging masaya kayo habang buhay.

You two can get married now..I'm giving you the blessings and I hope you never hurt her like you did to me..The chapter of our book ends here now and I hope you start your own chapter without me..
It maybe the end of our story..of our relationship but I will never forget the lesson it thought me..Sorry if I can't make you happy like she does...

I'm sorry if I'm not perfect like her..I'm sorry If I can't stay with you like we promised to each other but you broke your promise too the promise that you will never leave me for another girl but it's fine..I'm sorry that I came into your life...I'm sorry that I ruined your happiness..

Always take care of yourself hmm you're special to me.Your the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for,the only one I could never get tired of talking to,and the one who is always in my mind everyday..

Your the only one who can make me smile without trying.bring down my mood my mood without the intention and affect my emotions with every action of yours..I can't explain it in just a words how much you mean to me but your the only one I'm afraid of loosing and the one I want to keep in my life but I can't cause I have to let go for you to be happy.

I love you but it's just things didn't really worked out sometimes..I'am fully aware that we always have a chance to work things out but I had to realize that maybe it had nothing to do with me..maybe it had to do with you..maybe I had to much love,maybe i care too much or maybe your hard didn't have space for me I don't know Jungkook I'm lost.

I don't hate you,I love you.
But loving you is killing me.
So this is good bye
Even if I don't want it to be

Sometimes it takes heart break
To shake us awake and help us to see
We our worth so much more than we're settling for.

Never expect love to always be at its best cause if you do you'll never learn how to appreciate its existence and Value🥺

-Kim taehyung