Hit or miss?

*Diana wakes up*
*yawn*
Today the competition begins.
Well I should probably think of a strategy, hmm let's see...
"I GOT IT!"
"I should attend his school! Time to use my young age as a benefit.
But there's one problem I don't know who the other assassins are they may be disguised as a teacher or maybe even student since I don't know their age."
"Ugh what a pain, I should get going I'll ask the mafia guy to enroll me in this school."
*she arrives at the school*
"Woah this place is huge! Is this a private school? Well good thing I have the mafia on my side, or else I don't know how I would get into this school."
*walks in*
Students: "is that the new girl" "she's gorgeous" "I think I've fallen in love" "dude your drooling"
Oops I forgot how high school's like, so much gossip and rumors spread quickly.
I should remember that it may be a problem.
Now where's that Milo guy...
*bell rings*
Shoot I don't have time I need to go to class.
*she walks into class*
Teacher: "oh there she is, class this is the new student Diana lingbottom"
lingbottom, I see they changed my name good call.
"Hi my name is Diana I like sculpting and I will be happy to know you all"
Teacher: "ok Diana you look like you'll fit perfectly into our class, go sit behind Milo"
Wait, did she say Milo?!
*Diana looks up*
Oh that's a different Milo damn it I thought I got lucky.
*goes to sit in her seat*
"Hey new girl do you have a pencil?"
ugh i don't have time for this.
*turns around*
wait tha- that's Milo, the guy I'm after so there are two Milos in this class.
"Yeah sure."
*Diana is about to pass him the pencil since it's a good opportunity to start talking to him, when the sound of shattering glass is heard and screams flood the room.*
that was a gun shot, it looks like it came from a pretty far distance it must be that sniper guy. It just barely missed Milo, I let my guard down. But something here is suspicious that guy is pretty famous for his sniping skills they say he never misses his target... then why I Milo still alive?
*hears screaming from outside*
"HELP!!! This man he- he's dead"
d-d- dead?!?!
*she looks outside*
that's the sniper did he miss because someone got to him a second before he pulled the trigger? Maybe one of the assassins? But who!? Whoever it was his timing was incredible maybe it was just a coincidence, or not?! I don't know... but I have to be careful.
"Milo are you ok?"
"yeah I'm ok."
Well he looks oddly calm.
huh where's the pencil I could of sworn it was in my hand a second ago.