Just a normal student

*sound of sirens*
*the school is on lockdown*
He doesn't get how lucky he is to still be alive... if there wasn't another assassin around he would be dead, but still I should've been more aware i need to be cautious from now on I didn't take this seriously.
*whispers and cries*
"Is there a shooter in the school"
"I think so"
*suddenly all the lights go off, which caused for even more panic*
*the light turn back on*
"Dylan... Dylan! Diana hears a girl beside her cry."
*She turns around, her face turns pale as she sees one of the boys in her class*
Did one of the assassins do this? No! It can't be he's not our target, maybe the assassin couldn't see in the dark so he killed the wrong guy.
But then why would he turn of the lights in the first place? Plus I don't think the mafia would hire such an amateur, ugh this is so complicated.
*she looks at Milo*
And yet again he looks extremely calm.
"Hey Milo, are you ok?"
*Milo suddenly looked horrified*
"Y- yeah... you know I'm just kind of in shock."
Maybe he really was just processing what happened.
Teacher: "students i just got called from the police and we are free to leave, all students are asked to call their parents to come pick them up for just to stay safe."
Her voice was shaking and I could see the scared look on the teachers face.
Because of all that has happened in the school it will probably be shutdown for a month or so, it'll be hard to talk to Milo in that case.
*she sees Milo walking alone*
"Hey! Milo why are you out here all alone? It's dangerous."
"then why are you alone?"
"I uhhh, well I don't really have anyone that can walk home with me so I have no choice..."
"then I'll walk home with you."
"Wait- really???"
"yeah why not."
"Oh ok."
*Milo and Diana walk home together, they talked laughed and they started getting close*
Suddenly Milo asks
"Hey Diana... how do you know my name?"
*Diana just stood their for a second and then reapplied*
"what do you mean?"
"I never told you my name you just knew" Milo said.
Oh no I didn't even realize he never told me his name, w- what do I do?
Well the teacher said your name when she told me to sit next to you... Diana reapplies.
"I see..."
*Milo throws his scissors at Diana, but Diana dodges it*
"So your an assassin too"
"Wha- how did he know?!"
"The teacher told you to sit behind Milo, and you looked directly at him you didn't even notice me, you noticed me only when I asked for a pencil I could see it by the change in your facial expression"
"Wow your sharp I've got to give you that.
Did you know the mafia is after you?"
"I had my concerns but the moment I knew for sure is when that sniper tried to shoot me"
"Wait you noticed the sniper?
No wonder you weren't surprised when the glass shattered..."
"Yeah I noticed that other assassin too"
"What other assassin?"
"The one that attended our class I knew he was an assassin for a long time but I didn't care until he tried to kill me"
"Oh I see he's the one who turned off the lights in order to kill you."
"Yup and that's the assassin known as the wolf since he always attacks in the dark, but I felt his breath getting closer too me so I killed him"
"Y- you killed him?! I thought another assassin killed him."
"Nope I killed him and the sniper"
"You killed the sniper too?!
How?!"
"The pencil you were about to lend me it was pretty sharp so I threw it in his head"
"Geez that takes a lot of skill and fast reflexes, I mean you threw it just a moment before he shot you... who are you exactly?!"
"Me? I'm just a normal high school student".