2 ( T h e E m o s ' C h a t)

3:00am - Class 1A Group Chat•

Human AC Unit: Is anyone online right now? I'm bored because I can't sleep

Emo Girl💜: Todoroki? I may add you to another groupchat. Is that alright with you?

Human AC Unit: Sure, do whatever at this point as long as it provides me a decent amount of entertainment. 😑

Emo Girl💜: Got it.

———————————————————

[PassTheAux has added 1 user to the chat]

P

assTheAux: Welcome to the chat of Emos, insomniacs, and others who stay awake most/all hours of the night.

€møß¡®ß: Aux, you added someone?

PassTheAux: Yeah I did. Check the group chat rn and you'll see who it is if they're fine with it.

❓❔: Idrk if they know. Tbf J have a feeling I already know who '€møß¡®ẞ' is.

PassTheAux: Will the rest of you stop lurking? Jeez 🙄

Wall?👀: Hey

Trauma❤️: Hey everyone. Aux, do you think this newbie is trustworthy?

Copy N' Paste: Trauma, people added here are trust worthy. Nobody (especially the emo mom) would put someone here who wasn't.

Richwitheyebags: Not all of us are on the 1a chat. Please explain here.

Misunderstood🎮: Hi whats the tea? 👀

PassTheAux: Now that everyone is here...

PassTheAux: Todoroki asked on the 1a chat is anyone was up bcs be couldn't sleep.

Misunderstood🎮: Welcome to the chat Todoroki!

€møß¡®ẞ: We should explain the rules of the chat to him. That way there's less complications.

Richwitheyebags: Who's gonna say them this time?

Copy N' Paste: Aux probably should since she added them.

PassTheAux: Todoroki, I'll be explaining the rules to you. Breaking the rules could result in being muted, being kicked from the chat, or reporting you to a staff member.

PassTheAux: 1) Don't pressure people to do something they don't want to.
2) Respect others' pronouns and
sexualities.
3) Refer to everyone in the chat as their chat names (not everyone wants to be known).
4) Tell NO outsiders about this chat or what happens in it (this is a safe place and nothing is to be told of it).
5) Be mindful of others' triggers.

PassTheAux: So you understand?

❓❔: Yeah. What are evryone's pronouns? (I'm he/him)

PassTheAux: She/her.

€møß¡®ẞ: He/him.