Part 12 : Interrogation

A/N : Hi guyss! OMG i'm sorry it took me such a long time to write another chapter.. i was having a lot of tests this past few months.. And I still have some tests next week until Mei.. so I'm really sorry.. but here is the next part for youu..

Beca *pov*

I-I can't believe I just told Chlo that I would date her.. OMG I'm such an idiot.. but why would she even ask the question in the first place? Did she know that I like her? Does she has suspicion on meee? Was I being too easy to read? Fuck I should've been more careful.. Hopefully she won't stay away from me.

Oh- she looked stunned.. "Chlo-" I got cut by an officer standing up real close to me.. oh no what again..

"Beca Mitchel? I need you to come with me, if you don't mind we would have to ask you some questions regarding Stacie Conrad's accident." wait excuse me what..

"What do you mean? For what?" I asked, being confused

"We have a witness about you coming here earlier.. I will talk about this more once we are in a room alone." he answered.. Is he talking bout me teleporting here or sum?

I sighed.. "Okay, let's get this over with" I left Chloe and follow the officer.. On the way I saw some people started to whisper "omg is that Beca Mitchel?" and so on.. I just ignored them and continue walking with the officer..

We got into a room.. where there was only a desk and 2 chairs also 2 other people.. One is an officer the other is probably the witness..

"Hm the setting here is a bit dramatic" I jokingly said. The officer put handcuffs on me and told me to sit on the chair opposite of him... Wow these handcuffs are really uncomfortable to use.

"So Ms. Mitchel.. you are Ms.Conrad's friend.. is it correct?"

"Yes" I answered boringly.. honestly this is useless.. cops need to do better work.

"From the reports I got, they said you weren't in the accident nor you are the one who caused it.. But you were the last person Ms. Conrad called." I nodded, agreeing to everything this person was saying.

"But we have a witness here.. This is Mr. Dome.. He is the security of this hospital. He saw you um teleport?" He said being confused himself. I was surprised but I manage to play it off quickly.

"Teleport?" I chuckled.. "Mr.Doom- I mean Mr. Dome.. were you drunk or did you got high or something? As far as I know those things are illegal to do while working Mr. Security." I really don't want to put a blame on this guy.. But I had to or I blew my cover.

The officer turned his head to Mr. Dome

"Officer, I've been doing this job for 3 years, I am not lying I saw her appearing and then vanished.. When I ran inside she was already at the receptionist." He pleaded

The officer sighed and look at me

"This was actually not the important part. The real question is how did you get in this hospital right after the polices called the ambulance to come into the scene? Why does it seems like you knew this was about to happened?" I mentally slapped my forehead for not being careful..

I take it back, these cops really put all efforts on these cases. But not all of them are taking things seriously tho.. I remember some people being shot around messily for walking down the streets at night.. That's why I don't work with cops.. But this one is taking the job seriously and I respect him..

"Ms. Mitchel?" the other officer called. Oh yeah.. I almost got lost in my thought

"um I was around here when Stacie called me.. And then I got a call from her girlfriend that she will be taken to this hospital. I have the call history on my phone but y'all handcuffs me so it wont work." I answered.. it's not a pretty bad excuse..