The search

"Sylveon!" I cried out Kokichi noticed my cry. "Hey it will be ok we will find her I promise." He said as he put his arm around me. With newly found hope. I got up and started searching around. I asked all the townsfolk and they said that she had gone to route 2.
So we went there and searched in the grass bushes and around the professor's house. When we found her. She was in a meadow, she looked like she was in pain I grabbed her and Kokichi massaged her stomach as we rushed to the pokemon centre and Nurse Joy gave her a berry and Sylveon wasn't in pain I was relieved but really tired so we went to our tent and rested for the night. The next morning I saw Kokichi still asleep. I got up and made him breakfast. I felt like poke puffs for breakfast. I got out the eggs, chocolate, sugar, flour and berries. I brought out my Braixen to help with cooking. We started in went the eggs then the sugar and berries as well as the flour, I made some circle-shaped cupcakes. Braixen cooked them using her stick which was set alight from the friction of it being pulled out of her tail. They were cooked to perfection and we made the frosting and I made some toppings and put the frosting on then sprinkles went on and they were finished. When Kokichi woke up he was delighted at the sight of the tiny cakes. Sylveon ate hers too I was glad she was eating. I checked her stomach and she almost ready to have the baby. I asked Kokichi if he wanted a Pokemon battle. He was willing so we headed onto the field I brought out my Braixen and he brought out his Espeon and we were ready." Braixen flame charge!" "Espeon psybeam!" We called out they both clashed. "Go Fireblast!" I called as a star of fire appeared "Psychic!" Kokichi called Espeon made a dreamy ribbon appear and stop the star of fire and made it into fireworks. I was stared at them they were wonderful. I noticed Kokichi had walked towards me and was smiling "So you like them huh." He said as he stared at the fireworks too. Then I heard heavy breathing looked around I noticed Sylveon was in a huddle. I ran over to her Kokichi "She is giving birth to her baby!'I shouted he ran towards me. My room phone ringed it was Hop. I told him that Sylveon us having her baby and he said he would be there shortly.