Chapter 8-Two Flirts in one day

-Still 3rd P.O.V-

(V) "Really?" (B) "Yeah. A dance is a chance to get to know people, or get to know people you already know better. But I find it weird because it feels like I am asking multiple people out in the same day, even though it doesn't mean that at all. It is only a dance." (V) "Huh..." She pulls out a sketch book and begins drawing some of the food on the table in front of her, as well as the people. Ignatz is painting a bowl of fruit placed in front of him.

Anoki shrugged. "Wow, a ball. So when is it again?" (C) "Two days after our mission, which is a week from now." Anoki nodded and nibbled on some of the food in front of her. "Something to look forward to." She then glanced at Brandon. "I've never been to a ball before, unless you count being swept off your feet." She let out a harsh laugh. (B) "I was at the white heron ball last year, but I did as I said as I was gonna do, and mainly raided the snack bar. Anoki started to smile. "Now that's my kinda party!" (V) "I've been to dances before, but I've never really danced much. I would draw more than anything." (I) "I don't even know how to dance, but it should make a good painting." (V) "Yeah, it should."

Anoki glanced at him. "Do any of you have a map of Fodlan?" (C) "It was Anoki, correct? Here, you can borrow mine." (Ano) "Thanks Claude! Hmm, I don't see Riegan." (B) "The map doesn't show individual territories, just the segments. Unless the map shows Gloucester and Goneril. But Claude here, is next to lead the alliance." Anoki nodded. "Fodlan sure is confusing." She then glanced back at Brandon. "So, what are we gonna do before the battles?" (B) "Just spend time here. There is the training grounds, dining hall, tournaments, singing practice, and learning from the professors." (Ano) "What do you learn from the professors?" (B) "Faith, reason, ax, lance, sword, gauntlet, flying, and heavy armor." Anoki frowned. "The professors teach you evil magic? I prefer earth magic." (B) "It isn't considered evil. They don't teach how to perform the darkness of zaharas or anything. They teach things like fire, meteor, and hades omega."

Vyla finished drawing, put her sketch book in her bag, got up from the table, found somewhere quiet, sat down and pulled one of her favorite books, Twilight, out and began reading. Lorenz, who hadn't said practically anything, spoke up. "Ah, Twilight. I always found it a charming book-" Brandon interrupts him. "You do know she most likely isn't gonna be interested, right? Plus, have you even read Twilight?" (Lo) "Hmm well umm..." (B) "Exactly."

Vyla was so focused on her book, she didn't notice someone else had sat down next to her. Marianne (Ma), sits down, reading a book as well. Sylvain walked over to the both of them. "Hey, you two girls doing anything-" He gets sprint-tackled by Brandon. Vyla looked up from her book, but upon seeing nothing there, she shrugged and went back to her book.

Brandon walks up. "Can someone help me take Sylvain to the infirmary?" Anoki stifled a laugh. "Sure, no problem. I could use a tour anyway."(B) "Well, the infirmary is upstairs, which we can access by going to the right, straight up, then to the left. From there, it is the second door on the right."