Chapter 13

Ella's pov

"We're almost done"I said glancing Sky,it was the 4th ot 5th mile,I had lost count."Are you in for a race?",he asked me gesturing at the finish spot which was a couple of meters away."Sure",I said before he started counting."Alright,3 2...1 Go".We both started sprinting,Sky was the one to go faster with me behind,he was a few steps away until I pushed myself and ran as fast as I could.I reached first the finishing spot with a tired but cheerful smile.

"You're good,I give it to you",he said while coming closer.The truth is while we ran all theese miles,we talked about eachother and our lives,basically Silva raised him since his parents died only a few years after he was born.That was one of the things we had in common,only diferrence is I don't even know who my father is,if he is even alive.I lied on the grass to calm myself and sky sat there too.

I lied on the grass to calm myself and sky sat there too

"Someone looks a little tired.Didn't you get enough sleep?"I didn't need to look up to see who it was since I now recognise the voice,but I did anyway."Leave her alone Riv",Sky said kinda tired too.Riven then looked at me from above again."Why,do I bother miss shortie?".I had started to become used to his sarcastic comments one way or another,I made some too anyway.

"It's fine Sky",I said.With that Riven sat on the grass beside me and Sky stood up and left.I pulled myself up into a sitting position before talking again."I wouldn't say you look any better" and it was true,he also looked like he slept for 2 hours since we talked for at least anotyer one yesterday."Fair enough",he said aware of the fact too.

"So are you gonna tell me your prize so I can tell you mine?",I asked.He gave me an evil smile,oh this wasn't gonna be good."You know,now that you're officially on the specialists,you need to find a sparring partner just like everyone else",he said.What did that had to do with the bet."I'll probably choose Kat or someone",I said confused."Oh please,Kat is too easy to get down" he said.Where is he getting it?

"That's my problem",I replied."Well I might have a solution to that",he still was mysterious."Mind telling me?"I was starting to lose my patience until he finally spoke clearly."Since you say that you are that good at beating me",he started saying."Why don't you choose me?"Now I got what he was talking about.

I let a small chuckle."You just want revenge"."You were just beeing lucky.Let's see if you can do this everyday",he said with an intrigued look."And what about Sky?",I asked him."He can do perfectly fine on his own",he said but I was quick to reply.

"Is that all?",I asked.He shook his head yeah."Now it's my turn",I took my time but I thought of the perfect prize that would make his ego fall on the floor."Bring it up",he said but only did he know that it wasn't something about me."You're gonna apologize to Terra"

He quickly looked at me surprised."What?",he asked kinda mad to the fact that he had to say he was sorry,he wasn't one of those people.Well to be honest,neither was I."You heard me",I said but he stood up to leave."That ain't happening".Then his request wasn't about to be accepted either.

"Then have fun with Sky beating the shit out of you",that made him mad I could see it,but he managed to hide it kinda well."That's what you think?",he asked me."Kinda",I said trynna persuade him to do what I wanted."I thought you and Terra didn't get along very well",he said trying to change my mind,but this wasn't about to happen.

"I'm trying to change that.Plus she couldn't sleep after that video".Something on his face changed,like he was getting calmer or something."I was high,she will get over it",he said but we both knew very well that he wasn't that wasted to not think about his words.

"Now you admit you were high uh?"I said sarcastically,he didn't want to admit that and lose the bet,so he finally gave in."Fine,but only if you come too",he said pissed of the fact that I made him do that."I can't,she's gonna understand that I made you",he didn't seem to bother that much."I don't care",he said.I stood up packing my stuff.

"The best I can offer is being with her when you come",that seem to be enough so he gave me a glare,confirming that.I smiled at my victory."Great,see you at the caffeteria partner",I said and started walking away,but I heard his laugh and realised why he was laughing."You wish,sparring partner",I said emphasize the word sparring."You wouldn't mind anyway",he said teasing for another time.

"I would flip you again but it gets kinda boring",I said without looking behind me and left

Riven's pov

It was time for lunch,I couldn't believe what I was getting myself into,but a bet is a bet.To be honest I was expecting Ella to pick something more spicy to do,but I suppose she did that to piss me off,and she made it.At least I am gonna give her a good lesson at practice tomorrow.

I went to the caffeteria and tried to spot Terra.I looked around until I saw the familiar red hair.She was sitting with Terra and some other girl with headphones.I sighed before walking to their dirrection.Terra looked surpised when she saw me and Ella pretended to be too

"Riven?What do you want?",Terra asked me annoyed.I guess Ella ment that when she said that video made her upset.I glanced at her for a second,hoping that she'll change her mind,but she gestured me to continue.Fuck,why did I agree to do this."I umm....wanted to..."

The words couldn't leave my mouth since I nearly apologised to anyone,and when I did it was probably to Sky or Silva."What?"Ella asked me."To say I am sorry,you know about the video",I finally said.Terra didn't say anything."I was wasted,so don't take my words seriously".That was the best I could do,it was already too much for me.Terra finally spoke.

"I didn't believe you would come to apologise",she said.I didn't believe that too idiot,but here I am."So I guess it's fine",she said uncomfortable.We hadn't really talked since last year beside the fight on the first day,so I suppose this conversation was enough."Good,I guess I gotta go"I said,looking one last time at Ella and the girl who was sitting next to her.Her eyes had turned purple while she looked at me confused,but I ignored that and left,deciding not to make things worse.