Chapter 4

Carter's POV

The next morning I make sure I dress up nice. I got a hair cut last night and I wore a red polo with jeans. I'm going to ask Lisa out today.

When I get to school the butterflies start fluttering in my stomach and every step I take they get worse and worse...until I see her. Everything seems to stop. Her hair is down and she is wearing her Maroon doc martins. I walk up to her.
"Hi L.Lisa you look pret..t..ty today" I stutter out. She gives me a warm smile.
"Thanks Carter" the way my name rolls off my tongue make my legs go weak.
"Um I was wondering if you would like to maybe be my girlfriend. I totally understand if you don't wa...." She cuts me off
"Sure"
"What did you say?"
"I said sure... I have to go to home room now see you later" she says and I can't believe it. As she walks off I see Gianna and Hannah give her a triangle symbol with their hands. She return the favor. I'm confused at the gestures so I'll ask someone later.
I go to my locker and see Matt. I wave at him but he only gives me a sad smile and walk in the opposite direction.

Whats his problem?( I got one less problem without ya....jk)

Matt's POV
I can't believe Carter asked out Lisa. Lisa is amazing and all and she has amazing cheek structures but I really like Carter and it hurt to see him happy with anybody but me. I have to get him no matter what.

Carter's POV

At lunch I sat next to Lisa when a thought popped in my mind.
"Hey guys what was the triangle thing you did this morning" everyone laugh
"Hannah, Gianna, and Lisa are in the 'booty illuminati' (Bart baker for all you who didn't know) Theo said chuckling. I started laughing.
"Hey I agree, Gianna's got a nice ass" Hayes said. Gianna gave him a peck on the lips.
"Hey Carter do you want to come over my house tomorrow to hang out" Matt asked. I agreed to him and started making chatting with Lisa.
-no POV-
Matt was really happy the rest of the day.