chapter one

Andys pov

  He band and i are on our way to Sunnyside Adoption Center to adopt kids. Not just one but one EACH. Apperently we have to become more responsible. Yeay here my sarcasm.  Right now CC, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, and I are watching our favorite youtubers logan, dirk, ryan, zack, and reed. They are British youtubers from north london, UK. They are in 7th grade, reeds bithday is on October 31, zacks birthday is on October 30th, ryans birthday is on October 29, dirks birthday is on October 28, and logans birthday is on October 27. I'm not a stocker. Nope.

  We groan as the car stoped and we had to get out. We were more sad about leaving the laptop then getting the kids. We walk in and go to the caretakers office and started talking. After five minutes or so a kid fell through the floor onto the caretakers desk. It was a five floor adoption center for the kids in different age groups. It took us a minute to get out of shock but when we saw who it was  we were in shock again. It was Reed. Our favorite youtuber.

"REED" the caretaker yelled

"Hey" he replied "i think there is a hole in the floor"

"I KNOW"

"Ok,ok. But look at the good news"

"WHAT"

"you can finally redecorate "

"Just stay here while i get your friends"

"Have fun"

  He then sat up and looked at us.

" What is black veil brides doing here?" He asked.

"We have to adopt kids to be more responsible. " i replied because by the looks of every one elses faces they were about to explode with exitment while i keep mine piled inside.

"Oh, last time i tried to be responsible i ended up in jail"

I gave a confused face

"its a long story" just then the guys found their voice

"The holes in your hands and feet are real" CC said surprised

"Yea"

"How did you get them"

" i had very religious perents. One day they found me listening to misic. Long story short, they tried to sacrifice me to god . "(no affence to Christians or anyone religious)

"Can we tuch them" the guys asked

"I dont care" they then ran over and Jinxx grabbed a foot along with Ashley and CC and Jake grabbed a hand and started looking at it. Luckily for Reed, he didnt have socks or shoes on. Reed started laughing and he had a very beautiful laugh and smile. In a non creepy way. I then noticed he had alot of freckles.  Once theywere done they cameback and started saying they were never going to wash their hands again.

"So im gussing you're fans of my youtube channel" he said

" well duh. We watch all of your channels. Uhohemobro, reedspeaks, storytime, reedgames, fridays wih reed, and pranks with reed. I backed up all the videos too. I love the hashbrowns you do on your Uhohemobro channel. "

"Ok" he said in an uneays voice. Just then there was a loud scream coming from upstairs, some yelling, then a bold caretaker walked in with the rest of reeds friends. I glanced at reed and he was trying not to laugh.

They sat on the floor wih reed their backs against the wall with vodeogames in their hand playing Mario Cart. The care taker then started yelling. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!? I JUST WANTED A NORMAL WEDNESDAY BUT NO! YOU DO STUPID STIFF ON WEDNESDAY AND ON HOLIDAYS! EVERY CHRISTMAS I HAVE TO PICK YOU UP OUT OF JAIL! LAST WEDNESDAY YOU ALMOST GOT ARESTED AND HAD A ROCK FIGHT SO WHEN YOU COME IN YOU WERE A BLOODY MESS CARRYING REED INSIDE! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?   "Nope" "not at all" "were you saying something" " no" " you were talking" they said. Just then her phone rang and she left to answer it.

"I've never seen a person so mad" I said

"Shes been worse" reed replied

"When"

"you should have seen her when" Just then he was cut off by the caretaker storming in. "Will you tell me why there was an angry parent calling me complaing her son was having trouble pooping." She said deadly calm. " well this morning we were going to play paintball. We were all split into groups when five perfesional players came up to our reff and asked if they could play. Play? Play? My group were people who had never played and the reff had the balls to ask us ' you guys wanna you wanna just switch off teams and just have you all go against theses five'", he said in a high pitched voice and a weird hand motion we were pver here trying our hardest not to laugh. "I would rather pee lightning then go an against five perfesionals. But befor i could even express my displeasure, a ten year old kid said'yeay lets do it' . Round one. Before i could even shoot i get dubble tapped. First is a head shot the second kne i fot hot in uh i got hit in the hard candys, right inthe hard candys. I just wanted a fun day of paintball. Not go against sill team sixRound two. After five everyone was slaughtered but me and logan. We were getting ready to cross the streamthat seperates the bass. But the a mass shoots out of the water eith a snorkel. A snorkel. Who knows how long he has benn waiting there. He pulls out this gun and starts shooting us. He had this automatic gun and were were on the fround. After thirty shots  i get up and yell ' you're only suppost to shoot someone once' he replied back' its part of the game. If you cant handle the oain, dont play the game.' And i didnt have any comebacks at the moment because of how mad i was so i used one of my mothers well its not mister. And its gonna come back and bite you inthe butt. Mister. You had toadd the mister. "By then everyone but the caretaker was laughing while he was telling the story and changing his voice for the caravtets while doing hand motions. No wounder he is the most subscribed youtuber. "Round three. It was called hamburger hill. I didnt care about anyone but that guy. I knew he was ontop of the hill. I got to the hill and started army crawling up this hill and said he is on the other side of this hill. On the count to tree we are going to take him fiwn. One. Two. Threee. I jumped up and got on one knee and started shooting. The problem was i couldnt see so i just shot until i had no paint left and if that didnt get him logan would he was my backup plan . As i was shooting i look to my right to see logan. But i look back to see him still hiding. I started screaming logan shoot. He got up and i was screaming yes logan and he shot... me. I just shouted son of a logan. When i fially was able to see he was in a crouching stand and i kid you not. Every shoot was a perfect shoot in the butt hole. I had to get out of there because i knew i would be a dead man. I just turned to logan and screamed we got to go. We finally got to were everyone was just as the guy came hokding his butt chick. Who did it he screamed . Youre inly suppoet to shoot someone once. He shoved the reff aside and looked everyone in the eye. He finally got tome and he couldnt see my face because of the mask but if he did he would have seen a big smile. I just said well,i guss the rabit came back and bit you in the butt.. Mister. " "you should add that to your channel" logan said." I will deal with you guys later" she said and we asked her if we could interview them. she was s little surprised but she aggred abd we left.