Aj Lee,Brie Bella,Daniel Bryan,and The Usos vs Nikki Bella,Paige,and The Shield

Monday night raw

Aj lee pov 

I was getting ready for my match i was paring up with Brie Bella Her husband and the Usos and our opponents are Paige Nikki Bella and The Shield ugh why can't I be partners with the shield I still love Dean but he hates me now.

*L-L-L-Let's light it up light it up.*

Well here we go I come out skipping I skip around the ring before climbing in the ring i wait for my tag team partners.

*Brie mode duh duh duh duh Brie mode*

Here comes Brie she smiles at me and I smile back.

*I'm on top* (Sorry I don't know there them song)

Here come the usos doing there thing "Ah we say us you say OS Us."  "Os." they get in the ring with me and brie then Daniel.

*You can look but you can't touch you keep dreaming on the stars above*

Here is Nikki doing her bella booty shake from the corner of my eye I see brie rolling her eyes.

Nikki does her flip and waits for her tag team partners.

**screams* Ooh! Tear the stars out from the sky Ooh! darkness falls i come alive I've always been this  I'll fly before I change Ooh! Tear the stars out from the sky*

Here come paige and she is doing my thing she is skipping with my tittle.

*SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA The shield*

Here comes the shield dean has the united states tittle around his waist and the hop over the barricade.

*Ding Ding Ding*

So it's me and paige in the ring.

*Skip to were there both hurt*

nikki pov

"Come on paige." I shout at paige aj tags brie and paige tags me "Uh Oh it look like the bella's are going to fight each other." Cole said I locked up with brie i'm by the rope and brie knees me in the jaw the fucking hurted like hell I Hitted her with the bella buster then i did the rack attack.

1.2.3

The ref raise my hand my hand raised paige's hand her to seth and on the other side of the ref was roman and dean.we walked backstage together and paige asked to talk to seth alone so me roman and dean left them alone roman said he was going to go to the cafateria. It was only me and ambrose.