Brie coming over,Kissing Brie. Talking to Nikki

*Roman's P.O.V*

Brianna is coming over I know why Nicole did that it's because she likes Jonathan I can see the way she looks at him and at summer slam she gave him a smile then she looked at John and gave him a glare he seen it too so he broke up with Nicole anyways I was sitting in the living room of my hotel room in nothing but shorts.

*Ding dong*

That must be Brianna I get up and go over to the door and open it there she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life wait Leati stop your married and so is Brianna  "Hi Leati." She say's with a smile oh god her smile is so beautiful "H-hi Brianna." i said back to her with a fake smilethis is going to be a great day.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was shock still Nicole turrend on Brianna. There was a knock on my hotel doo. I swear to god if it's April i'm going to slam that door on her face. I get up and open "Hello." I look down to see a little girl I bent down to her size "Hi swettie. Are u lost?' I ask her she has tears in her eyes and she looks up at me then down the hall I look there is a old man and he was well naked I looked at her and picked her and broght her in my room I told her to go and hide under the bed and she does I call the police and then I walked out in the hall the guy was coming at me in full spped "Give me the fucking little girl now." he say "Sorry sir but I can't" I said back to him "And why is that bitch." now that right there got me fired up I started puncing him then I did dirty deeds on him the police shown up a aressted him I told a officer "There is a little girl in my room and she is shaking and scared." the officer asked "Where is she?" "She is in my room under my bed hidding." I awserd him he nod "Hi Jonathan. what happen here?" I heard a girl voice behind me please don't be April please don't be April I turend and I see Nicole standing  there thank god it's not April "Oh hi Nicole oh what happen here was. Wait are crying?" she looked like she has been crying "Oh yeah I have but don't worry i'm okay." she may say she is okay but she is not she is crying she is bleeading from her mouht nose wrist and stomch. "No your not look at u are bleeading i'm taking u to the hospital." but before she could awser me she passed out her breathing started to slow done shit I put her in the back of my car and I drove to the hospital I finally got there I got and I opend the back door and I lift Nicole out I ran into the hospital and screamed "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME THIS GIRL IS DYING!" 2 nures run over to me and they put Nicole on a bed and went to a room.