Chapter 11

I pulled my shirt up and looked at myself in the mirror. Fourteen weeks pregnant and I'm starting to really show. I smiled and rubbed my stomach before pulling my shirt back down. I saw Mike creeping up behind me from the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

Mike had agreed to be in a secret relationship with me. Because of that, I told Kellin no, but he said he still wanted to be friends.

"Mike, I need to talk to you. It's really important." I said. I've came to the decision that I'm going to tell him about the baby.

"Mmhm, what is it?" He asked, placing another kiss on my neck.

"Sit down on the bed." I said, ripping away from his arms. I took a seat on the bed and he sat right beside me. I took his hand and held it.

"This is serious, okay? Please don't freak out." I pleaded. He nodded.

"I won't. Continue."

I sighed. "Mike... I'm pregnant... And... it's yours." He looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

"Mine? But we never-"

"We did. Almost three months ago you... you got on some kind of drug and well you... you raped me." I said quietly. His eyes got wide.

"You're lying."

I shook my head. "I'm not lying, Mike."

"But... that just... no. I didn't rape you. I-I couldn't have."

"But you did." I whispered. He let go of my hand and ran his fingers through his.

"No, Vic. No. No. No." He groaned. He stood up from the bed and paced back and forth.

"Mike, please-"

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." He said, opening the door.

"Where are you going? Mike, please don't leave me here alone."

"I'm just going out." He mumbled before leaving. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before laying down on the bed and crying.

I laid around, crying and sobbing for hours. I was so worried about everything. Mike, the baby, and me. What was going to happen now?

"Vic, are you awake?" It was Mike's voice. I quickly wiped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Yeah." I answered. He opened the door and walked inside, quietly closing it behind him. He came over to me and sat on the bed. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"I'm sorry for leaving like that. I just... I was confused. I'm sorry for doing that to you, Vic. I'm so so so so so sorry." He said, tears running down his cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumbs.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry."

"We-we have two options here, Vic... either we leave this town, or you have an abortion."

I shook my head and took his hands. "I don't want either of those."

"We have to, Vic. We can't stay here. Which one do you want?"

I sighed. "I don't want an abortion, Mikey. Anything but that."

"Then we have to leave this town." Mike said.

--Tony's POV--

"Goodnight, Tony." Jaime said.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I turned out the light. I was getting ready to go into my room, but he stopped me.

"Tony, why is my bed wet?" He asked. My eyes went wide.

"Oh... umm... my turtle may have pee'd on your bed."

"What? I'm laying in turtle piss?!" He yelled before jumping out of his bed. He glared at me before stepping closer. "You freaking turtle!" He yelled before chasing me.

"Jaime, no!" I yelled, running into my room. He tackled me on the bed and tickled my sides.

"You freaking turtle! I laid in turtle piss! There is turtle piss on me!" He said, tickling me harder. I squirmed underneath him, laughing hard and loud.

"I-I'm sorry!" I choked out.

"You better be." He said before he stopped tickling me. I was still giggling as he hovered over top me. He looked down at me, a smile on his face.

"You're too cute." He whispered before he kissed my lips. My eyes went wide, but his were closed. He only kissed me a few seconds before pulling away. He looked at me with a nervous smile and a blush.

"Jaime... you just... kissed me."

"Yeah..." He whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have."

I giggled before I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, pulling him down so I could kiss him again.