Chapter 25

As I was cleaning out mine and Mike's room I found some Methamphetamine hidden in the closet. I was actually a little scared when I found them. But overall, I felt so disappointed. Disappointed that Mike would give his life to drugs and that he lied to me. He promised he wasn't going to do it anymore.

I sighed and stuck the drug in my pocket. Me and Mike are defiantly going to have a long talk later. I picked up Iva, who was laying on the bed, shaking her head from side to side, and kissed her nose.

"What are we gonna do about daddy, huh? Shove the drugs up his ass?" I asked. She giggled and I chuckled along with her.

• • • •

"Hey, baby." Mike said as he tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away. He looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"You fucking lied to me, Mikey! You said you weren't on drugs." I said as I pulled the drug out of my pocket. His eyes went wide.

"Vic, I swear-"

"No! I don't want to hear your excuses. If you got off the drugs, then why'd you get back on them?"

He sighed. "Well, actually... I never got off them."

"So... this whole time you lied?"

"Well, yeah... but only because-"

"No. No. I don't want to hear it. You lied. I-I can't believe it." I said before I broke down into tears. He sighed and pulled me into his arms.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and pushed him away. "You fucking liar!"

"I'm sorry, Vic please-"

"I'm leaving." I said as I made my way upstairs to get Iva. Mike wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down.

"Don't leave me. Please. I promise I'll stop, I swear."

"No you wont."

"Yes. I promise. I swear on my life. Please."

I sighed. "Fine. But this is your only chance."

• • • •

"I don't know what to do, Tony." I groaned and shoved my head in his chest. He ran his hand up and down my back soothingly.

"It's gonna be okay, Vic. If I were you, I'd give him a chance, for yourself and Iva. Drugs are hard to get off of, Vic, but if he's going to try then give him time."

I sighed. "Okay. You always make things better."

He giggled and I pulled myself away from him. "Hey, look at Jaime." I whispered. He laid on the couch, asleep while Iva laid beside him. Tony laughed quietly.

"Cute." He said with a smile.

"You and Jaime should adopt." I told him. He blushed a little.

"Yeah. Maybe one day."

I chuckled and gave him a hug. "Thanks, Tony. I had better be going. I'll see you later."

"Your welcome, Vic."