FACING THE TRUTH:

Hospital, Delhi:

Rohit went upto Rithwik...'Rikki we need to take her to the hospital...Rikki'...he didn't react still talking to an unconscious Palak. Rithwik... we need to take her to the hospital' he almost shouted at him...only then he reacted...sprinting towards the car with Palak in his arms.

All of them made a run. Aman got into the driving seat, rikki let me sit with palak, u take the front seat...' Ananya said. No I won't leave Palak...u ppl adjust' he retorted and got on the back seat with Palak. Aman jaldi chal', he shouted.

They started off. Ananya already called the families to the hospital.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Everyone waited with bated breath for the kids to reach. Mr. Puri still criticising and everyone ignoring him as usual.

They were shocked with the sight of a visibly messed up Rithwik coming in with an unconscious Palak in his arms. He was screaming for the doctor.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mamta Noon stood by watching her son. The moment Rithwik walked in with that girl, she knew who she was, the love of her son's life. A mother surely didn't need words, she knew that look in her son's eyes...they weren't that of a worried friend's nor of that of a responsible human being's...this was the look u have when u are about to lose your life, the reason of ur breath. So Palak finally broke the ice around his heart.

But she didn't have much time to ponder on her thoughts. Rikki just created a ruckus in the hospital, he wouldn't leave Palak. He stood there clutching onto her hand. She sighed and said Rikki let them take her...she needs treatment'. But Rithwik retorted mujhe bhi jane do na...she's hurt, I won't leave her alone'.

Mamta and Risabh somehow managed to convince him that palak needed immediate attention so did he.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

As they took Palak in he broke down in his mother's arms. He was once again lost without her.

Rithwik knew that she wasn't his mother, heck she didn't leave him even when it came on her life. She wasn't only his true friend but the love of his life.

He sighed...it was time he came clean with himself. He walked upto ananya the only person he is answerable to and returned her the engagement ring. She smiled at him understanding. Even she returned her ring back, which he took gratefully.

Everything around just blocked out, her parent's words, the Noon's retort and the situation they were standing in nothing registered. All she could see was Rithwik walking away. She finally lost.

The love she always wanted, maybe in a tiny corner of her heart wished someday Rikki would develop for her was there in his eyes today. They were there in abundance along with protectiveness and fear of losing but they weren't hers to cherish. All these moments of helplessness, pain, vulnerability and love weren't for her. They were some Palak Sharma's.

She almost smiled remembering, how just some days ago she told Reeva that Rikki wouldn't fall in love, he can never be a fool in love.

Rithwik Noon has finally fallen in love. A forever kind of love.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

PLEASE DO LEAVE A REVIEW BEHIND