SELF REALISATION:

Palak run, just go with them' Ritwik screamed but stubborn woman that she is she wouldn't move a bone without him. He had somehow cornered the kidnappers but not long before they once again took hold of them.

But Palak wouldn't understand anything except she won't leave without him.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

A knife on Palak's throat, they asked for his father's watch. He removed it but asked for Palak first. They pushed her towards him, he readily took her in his arms and gave away the watch. Almost trying to shield her from all pain.

At that moment Rithwik Noon knew that he would readily give away his life if it meant Palak Sharma would be safe.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Palak made a maddening dash with their walkie in hand. Mahendra ran behind her shooting. He won't let them get her, so he ran behind them .

By the time he reached, Mahendra already had Palak on gunpoint, who still was trying to fight him.

The police siren was heard, headlights from vans and cars closed on them. As the police ran towards them Mahendra pushed Palak off the cliff and made a run. Aman, Reeva, Rohit and Ananya tried to hold him when he ran towards the cliff. He didn't register any of their words. They tried to speak to him that police would bring her back, he cannot jump into that deadly pool. But he knew better. "I need to go...palak ...wahan...and he ran towards the cliff n dived in.

And Ananya Puri knew that Rithwik Noon isn't her's.

Everyone ran through the path leading to the lake side. The best friend in Rohit understood Rithwik's emotion afterall even he was also a man in love.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

By the time they reached the sight infront of them shocked their systems.

A fanatical Rithwik was trying to bring an unconscious Palak back to life. He was calling Palak pleading her to wake up, he was rubbing her hands and trying to keep her warm all at the same time. They stood their stumped. Aman Reeva and ananya tried to speak to Rithwik but he was far from his senses to listen.

He sat by her covering her with his jacket and pulling her unconscious body in his arms. Trying to warm her, hug her, kiss her. His eyes red and tears falling freely. "Please Palak uth jao...I cant live without you...plz I love you uth jao...

He looked around to see everyone but he felt lost without Palak.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;

;

;

I'm going to give rapid updates on this and finish it. Do leave a vote and review behind.