(1)

"Where am I!" I yelled as all the boys surrounded me. I found myself laying in a box. I don't remember anything. Not even my name. I just saw a lot of boys looking at me like im Some sort of ghost. What were they looking at? Am I not wearing clothes? I checked but nope. Still have my clothes on. But then what were they looking at?

"Day one greenie, rise and shine" A boy with strange eyebrows said. He was quite handsome actually.  He helped me out of the box. I didn't know what to do so I just ran.
"We've got a runner!!!" One of the boys shouted. Some of them were chasing after me but I didn't look back. I kept running until I reached a wall, a very big one. I stopped running and I backed away as some of the boys were walking towards me. One boy catches my eye as they are trapping me and trying to calm me down. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey hey calm down! We're not going to hurt you" the boy said. He tried to come closer to me while the other boys were just standing and watching.

"What am I doing here? Who are all of you?" I asked.

"I'm Minho. What's you're name?"

"I- I don't remember, I don't remember anything. I don't even know how I got here."

"That's okay. We all had that in the first few hours. Just give it some time."

"You all? Who even are you guys?"

"We're the gladers." Some random boy standing in the back said. He sounded rather annoyed. Probably because he had to chase me al the way.

"Gladers huh? Okay."

"Well Lets head back to the others so they can introduce themselves and you can make yourself comfortable. Because you're going to stay here for a while greenie." Minho said. I had so many questions. Why am I in this glade? What's my name? Why are there only boys? I guess I'll find that out later, Minho told me that I would start remembering things after a while.

After we walked back to the others I found myself sitting on a rock, calming down a little. I mean I did panick a little because I don't know where the hell I am. Or even who I am. I watched as most of the boys gathered around and started whispering and talking about me. I couldn't hear anything but I knew it was about me as they never took their eyes of me.

"Finally, after all those years, a girl joined the glade." "I thought only boys could get here"

They all whispered that kind of stuff. I mean I didn't blame them. Im the only girl in here and I'm confused as well.
"Leave her alone boys!" A dark skinned boy slightly shouted. "I'm alby, come with me I'll show you around. And don't mind all the boys, they've just never seen a girl in here before.

-end of chapter 1-

Ohmygod! This is the first chapter of my second story. I hope you like it! This chapter is really short and the following chapters will be longer but im still trying To form a storyline.