(B.YD) - Zombie Hideout

based on t-map's zombie hideout episode >:)
           treasure 13th member au

3RD PERSON.

Today, Treasure was going to do a zombie hideout for their new episode. Since it was October, the boys thought it'd be a good idea to do a horror escape room.

One by one, groups of 4 came out, and one group of 5.

Group 1: Haruto, Hyunsuk, Junghwan, Doyoung

Group 2: Yedam, Jeongwoo, Jihoon, Yoshinori, Y/N

Group 3: Mashiho, Junkyu, Jaehyuk, Asahi

"To Treasure members, follow the moutain path to your destination. Add stone to the stone tower and make a wish."

GROUP 3 POV.

"What's a stone tower?"

"People build it to make wishes."

"Do us 4 have to go? With one flashlight?!" The other members laughed at Mashiho before going onto their journey.

GROUP 1 POV.

"Doyoung, come here. Please, come here. I'm scared."  Hyunsuk cried, hiding behind the younger. Despite being the oldest, Hyunsuk was still scared shitless out of all 13 of them.

"I'm telling you, right now! I'm scared! Please, DO NOT jump out." Haruto yelled, looking down. "Junghwan, stay close! Hold me!"

"Oh man, we shouldn't go!"

Haruto and Hyunsuk's bickering could literally be heard throughout the whole forest. Doyoung, not the one who keeps getting scared, decided to take lead. "You can just follow me."

Everyone came to a halt as Hyunsuk screamed out loud. "What?"

"What's that?"

"...It's rustling leaves! Are you stupid?!"

"Watch your step-"

"I don't see any camera.."

"Oh! There's a camera! It must be her-"

"AHHH!"

"What was that sound?"

"HUH? THERE WAS A PERS-"

"AHH!! YIKES." Hyunsuk yelled, jumping. Turns out, it was just a staff after all. The members laughed at him while it seemed like he was scolding the staff.

"Why are you standing there?!"

"ARGH!" Hyunsuk screamed loudly once again, causing Doyoung to facepalm. "When are we getting there?!" Hyunsuk whined, stomping his feet like a little kid.

"Wait, don't we need to make a wish?"

"Oh yeah!"

GROUP 2 POV.

"Yedam-ah, I'm scared," Y/N whispered, holding his arm just in case. Yedam's face flushed red as he looked around. "It's okay, just stay by me."

Jihoon, Yedam and Y/N could be screaming as Jeongwoo stayed quiet while Yoshi kept saying 'bang, bang-abang.' Out of nowhere, Jihoon pulled Y/N and started singing a song with her. They both covered their ears as they sang loudly, "The memory of being mADLY IN LOVE~"

The duo both jumped as Yoshi playfully screamed out loud. The two started singing louder as Jeongwoo, Yedam, and Yoshi laughed at them.

"Is this what we're getting?!" Yoshi screamed out loud, looking with the flashlight. Jihoon had an iron grip on Jeongwoo while Y/N held tightly onto Jihoon's shirt. Yedam looked in a tint of jealousy.