Just Keep It Shut Niall

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

  I was able to get through the rest of the day without having any one of the lads teasing me about my crush. We were able to record three more songs for the album today, which is great. Now I'm heading back to my place for tonight to have some me time this evening. I spot my car in the parking lot and Zayn is standing in front of it. Oh great, he probably knows that I have a crush dosen't he. 

  "Hi Zayn. Did you need something?" He grins. "Yes I do. I need to know the reason why you didn't tell me that you have a crush. You usually tell me everything and it's weird that you're hiding something from me." I sigh. "I'm not hiding anything from you. It's just I don't want the world knowing who I have feelings for unless it becomes official. I also didn't tell you because I didn't wanting to blurting out to the other lads. I love you guys, but there are some things that I like to keep to myself." "That's understandable Niall. Well I'm sorry for trying to grill you about it.  On that note, I'll see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow. Night Zayn." "Night Niall." I watch him walk away. When he's out of site, I get in my car and mutter to myself.

  God I hope Zayn dosen't find out that I have feelings for his girlfriend/soon to be fiance. I'll be in deep water if ever he finds out. Gosh dang it Niall, why did you have to get attached so easily, especially to someone you know you'll never have. Why did you love consume you to the point where Ariana is on your mind every second of the day? Niall, you need to make sure that if anyone asks about your crush, you shoot the topic away immediately because if you don't, you know that it might accidently leak out, and that would cause World War III to break out. Just keep it shut Niall.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary