My One Direction Days Are Over

Chapter 56

Zayn's POV

I'm glad that the fans finally know the truth about Niall and Ariana. I know that I'm probably disappointing them, but I think it's for the best. I just don't think I could be in the same room with Niall on a daily basis, it would physically make me sick. I just need some time to be a normal twenty two year old. No paparazzi in my face, constant national television interviews, and world tours. Hopefully, I'll come out on top after all of this.

Part of me feels guilty for leaving the rest of the lads besides Niall. I mean it's not their fault that Niall is a piece of shit, but the other part of me can't wait to see One Direction go to hell without me. For example, I'd like to see Niall try to hit my high note in You and I. He'd probably fucking the song.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when there is a loud knock. I open the door to find Niall and Ariana standing on my doorstop. I roll my eyes. "What the fuck do you two want?" Niall glares at me. "We're just hear to pick up Ariana's things. Once she has everything, we'll be out of your hair." I grumble. "Make it quick or I'll literally throw you out by your asses." Ariana heads upstairs without making eye contact with me once.

As soon Ariana is out of earshot, Niall speaks up. "I knew you were going to tweet disgusting lies about Ariana and I, but I can't believe you're selfish enough to quit the band." I laugh. "Me selfish? That's complete bullshit. You're the selfish one Niall. You stole my bitch." He comes closer. "What did you say?" I smirk. "You heard me." "Take it back Zayn." "I'd like to see you make me."

All of the sudden, Niall's fist makes contact with my nose and breaks it. I scream out in pain and he laughs. "I guess you're not such a though guy after all all, are you Zayn? Hopefully, I taught you a lesson." Ariana then comes down the stairs with several boxes of her belongings and makes her way out the door without looking back.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary