Rito Wind

Hi everyone I'm back I hope you are ready for a little bit of botw content here in there. I hope you enjoy today's chapter!

No One's POV

"Be honest... How proficient are you right now wielding that sword on your back." Zelda started.

Link looked over with a blank look in his eyes, he didn't smile, his face didn't move. He didn't say anything. He just stood there like nothing had happened. Zelda looked away and snapped the reigns which led Winter into a trot. Deep inside Link wanted to respond to the princess's question, but he was a knight, her personal knight. And the Princess was not to be troubled by his thoughts or actions.

"Let us stop at that stable over there," Zelda said

They put their horses in the stables then Link gave Epona and Winter a few apples. It was a simple yet faithful gesture. One in which Zelda smiled at. Link was now petting his horse Epona. Zelda didn't want to intrude on their time together so she went into the stable and got 2 beds for them to sleep in. After about a good 10 minutes, Link came inside the stable.

"Your bed's over there, please enjoy your rest," Zelda said

Link simply nodded and went over to his bed. He was just sitting there staring into the distance. He then got up and bought some food which he stuffed his mouth with. Zelda giggled at the childish gesture while watching Link and decided it was time to eat something herself.

"Tomorrow we will be heading straight for the Rito village, we will probably get there in a few hours," Zelda stated

Link nodded again as he tucked himself into his bed and instantly fell asleep.

Zelda decided to read her book on Ancient Hyrule History. She was sitting at a table reading. Suddenly her eyes started to get heavy and she fell asleep with a book in her hands. Link woke up feeling hungry and saw that the princess was sleeping at a table with her book. He went over and closed the book, put it on the nightstand next to her bed, and carried her over to it laid her down. As he was about to go over to get some food he saw that he couldn't move and he looked down to see the princess holding on to his arm. His heart started racing "What is this feeling," he thought it was a feeling he had almost never felt. He brushed it off though and he gently pried the princess's hands off of his arm. He decided that he was too tired to eat any food as he went to bed and slowly closed his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.

Zelda opened her eyes confused at where she was. She was laying in bed but remembered that she fell asleep reading at the table. She thought about it and looked over to see Link Shirtless in his bed. She blushed at the realization that Link had probably carried her to her bed. She went over to him and shook him a little Link stirred and opened his eyes.

"Good Morning Link," Zelda said

Link stretched out and got up on his feet to put his clothing on. He recalled the things that happened last night and almost blushed at the fact. He wanted to blurt out what she had done, maybe tease her a bit like he used to do to Mipha his best friend as a child. But he knew those days were over. He was a part of the Royal guard, better yet the princess's appointed knight. He had his own responsibilities now and he really didn't have time for th-

"Hello...Earth to Link ?" Zelda said

"Were you even listening to what I said?"

"My apologies." said Link

Zelda was surprised that he responded. This was the first time that Link had talked to her.

"After we eat we will head out to the Rito village, get ready to go right after this."