-English Assignment-

Um here's the accidental one-shot kinda thing I did for an english assignment I never turned in because y'know I forgot and my teacher didn't care. I'm aware that the characters aren't the most accurate. If I'm honest I wasn't trying to be accurate theses two just popped into my mind during class and I was like okay then here we go I guess cause I ain't original enough to come up with two names. 
The assignment was supposed to only be dialogue, but I didn't like only dialogue and added more so.... enjoy.
-----

Lev was sitting on his bed trying to do his homework but couldn't figure it out so he decided to text his sister for help.

"So what do you need?" Alisa asked as she walked I to the slight mess that was her brother's room.

"Homework." Lev handed her a paper for math.

She looked at the paper then back at her brother and said, "No."

"But why?" whined Lev as he leaned back on his pillows.

"I'm busy Lev," she set the paper back on his bed, "Ask one of your friends." Alisa walked out of Lev's room and went back to hers.

"ALISA!" Lev yelled to his sister before getting up and walking into her room where she was sitting at her desk doing an english paper.

"Lev I told you no. Now stop bothering me."

"Alisa I'm begging you to help me."

"And I don't want to Lev. Now leave me alone, please." She told her brother not looking away from her paper.

"Rude." Lev muttered as he walked back I to his room having to figure out his homework on his own.