Pool Day

It was a very hot day which made all of the volleyball team dread practice. When the final bell rang everyone started walking to the club room. In the club room there was a paper that said,  "When your done getting changed head to the field about five minutes from here. Kiyoko."

"Ewwww we have to walk in this weather? I'm going to die!" Complained Hinata.

"Ha loser! Tsukki carry me." Yamaguchi demanded.

"Of course your royal highness." Tsukishma said bowing to his boyfriend who laughed and then climbed onto his back. After three minutes of walking they arrived at a field. They saw Yachi and Kiyoko filling things with water. When the two managers noticed the boys they waved and Yachi said "I hope you guys dont mind getting wet," and then threw a water balloon at Hinata.

"We have water balloons and water guns so have fun." Kiyoko said after filling the last gun and stepping away, hands behind her back.

"You aren't joining Kiyoko?" Asked Yamaguchi. She smiled and then threw a balloon at Coah Ukai.

"I never said that. Now cmon it's hot and I want to have fun!" Nit even a minute later a whole water war was going on. It was first years vs. second years vs. third years. Everyone was running around in the large field laughing and having a great time. Even Tsukishima was having a lot of fun. They had bought so much stuff and brought so much water that they were all messing around for a good three hours. Though hot today was probably one of the best days ever for the Karasuno volleyball club.

-----
I had a chior concert today and we messed up the ending to Kyrie and a little bit if Hine Ma Tov. Anyway I want to have a water gun fight right now but I cant so I wrote this your welcome. I also didn't have the energy to go and check everything so if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes sorry.