purani yaadein

Hey guys so here is the first part
As even i was curious to post the next parts...

So here i is.

Its 2 am in the morning
Girl- please dont do this mom dad please ..its paining i promise i will never do this again..please forgive me

Suddenly her dream broke
And the girl woke up from her sleep..
She sees the clock and it was 2 am..
She realize that again these nightmares started haunting her..

She was shivering ..she was unable to breathe after recalling those flashbacks..

She then only move put her headphones start her  song which give her inner peace and ran to the place where she always goes when these nightmares haunt her..

This girl was non other than riddhima....
She put up her favourite

Just go to hell dil

She was running like hell on the free road to escape out of her fear...
And riddhima finally reach her destination...
It was a beach ...
She goes near the bank (shore of the beach)... and starts  screaming loudly..

Ridhima screams - why whyyyyyyy
Whyyyyyyyy u did this to me god..
What have i done to u......
Why u snatched my happiness...
Why do those people hate me whom i love the most...... why god....
After crying she starts getting normal starts enhaling the fresh air..she cold winds were blowing ..and touching ridhima's soft hair were waving ..

She was completely broken..

U all might have thinking that why y she us so overeacting with just a  nightmare..
Its beacuse..she is all alone . She dont have anyone in her life whom she can express out her fellings
Her childhood was snatched...
From her .

Then she relxangly sat on the shore..and hering the sound of waves hitting the shore putting up her headphones...

It was a dark night

She was missing someone badly...
As i told u in starting that riddhima is not like so much pyaar mohabbat types...

But yes she was missing someone her childhood friend .. kittu..
Yes riddhima by love used to call him kittu..
He was riddhima 's bestfriend when she used to live in her hostel..in darjeeling..away from her family..
He was the only one who always makes riddhima smile...
But that hostel was meant for just students till standard 10th after that they are shift to somewhere for further studies by scolarship..

Kittu was 2years or 3 years older than riddhima...
When riddhima was 17 he was 19 but then also his best friend..

The day comes when kittu had to leave riddhima ...

And move away for higher studies...

On the last day kittu left without even meeting riddhima as he know that he cant go after seeing her tears..
But left a letter for her..
In which he had written

Always smile..my angel...
After someyears we will.meet soon

Always be strong and yes work hard for ur passion......u have to fulfill your mothers dream my angel...

And i am leaving a idiol of ganpati baba for u .. he will always give u strengh..share ur fellings to him till i return..
Till then byee.

Keep smiling
Your friend kittu

After that 11 years leap...

Now move to the currant scene..

Riddhima got up from her thoughts and start saying

Ridhhima- dont know when that day will come when i will meet u my kittu...missing u so much come backk..
Tears out of her eyes..

She got up about to go ..
But saw something and stopped..

End.....

Want to know..
Then wait for part 2...

Hope u all love itt

Again repeating ignore spelling mistakess😂😂😂please😂😂