Sometimes Dark Becomes...

Thank you all so much for the support, I appreciate everything you do on here and that you happily read my books. Enjoy~
__________________________________

It was a great shocking surprise.

Who wouldn't be surprised? The most randomness of people coming into a classroom urgently, even refusing what the head of he school said.

Ignoring Principal Erwins comments were already bad enough making the impression that they were up to no good was true.

It would now be an understatement that they were rude people, some of the few that stepped in at least.

It was a frightened thing, nothing would change how different it was going to be.

"Go back to the army? I'm sorry to intrude In your personal job but no. That isn't made for me anymore, I'm a teacher now and that is the profession I would like to have." Levi stated strongly, you might've been the only one that could tell he was dying on the inside.

Not to be a liar, you were also crumbling little by little.

"And we understand that, but Captain Levi should I dare say better, you were the strongest one we had our there. You dedicated your heart till the very end and that's why we need you back." The head commander solider raised his voice, though already being taller than Levi.

It wasn't hard to be higher compared to his height, though it was in strength both physically and mentally.

"I dedicated my heart long ago in my late twenties to early thirties, I think that was enough time for me to see everyone give it their all. Yet some dying at battle." Levi was weaker, remembering the smiles of his friends.

Trust us. Believe in us. Levi thought in his mind repeating the words that made his heart clench.

Y/n Ackerman, it fits perfectly. The happier thoughts intruded his mind, and his grey eyes too a glance at you.

"I'm serious Ackerman we need your help it's urgent. We can't come back tomorrow and you need to decide right this instant." The head commander stomped causing the kids to huddle closer.

"M-Ms. Y/n what's going to happen to Mr. Ackerman?" Armin was right in between your arms scared for dear life.

"Is he going to go to the army like they said he had to?" Marco asked with a small shaky breathing looking back and forth between his two amazing teachers.

"He-he won't die if h-he does right?" Eren was taking mental notes of everything doing a project on being in an army, he just wanted to be violent.

You hugged all of the kids pulling them close to you and kissed some of their foreheads that were shaking.

"Shh it's going to be alright, Mr. Ackerman is going to make his decision and we need to support him." You held your own tears in rubbing Annie's hair.

Growing with anticipation and fear the kids jotted their eyes quickly back to Levi.

"Why's the mission so difficult you had to invite an old solider in again?" Levi held his cold narrow eyes, all you wanted to do was hug him with an additional kiss.

Erwin was still there, talking to the rookie solider that accompanied the commander ridiculing them.

"We have foreigners from outside lands trying to bust into Wall Rose, just a few times away from our site. We heard they got the better weapons now updated. Captain Levi, we need to fight with you." The commander saluted quickly and took something out from his side.

Once he did, it was a long thick metal blade with a copper grip.

Levi's eyes widened, he hadn't seen his old sword in years.