We Need A Time Machine

Welcome to another book! As you can see it is from a different fandom, the attack on Titan one.

It won't follow the same bloody plot with the actual anime, it will be a school AU.

By that I mean an elementary school with the main survey corps as children (the Levi squad) Eren, Armin etc.

The older characters like Levi himself will be sorta teachers in the school, and staff. They will be mentioned don't worry.

If you don't understand please comment, but I'll try to explain everything in this chapter.

Enjoy~
_______________________________

The atmosphere felt a little different today, clouds weren't glooming the sky like the week before.

Maybe when the weekend came everything got brighter, but it was Monday. The weekend was right around the corner, yeah that was a lie.

Monday had just begun, or in other words just the hell start of a week.

You were walking down the streets, trying to forget the days upcoming.

The sky was lit light blue, cumulonimbus' passing by, the very common misty white clouds.

The thin brown tree branches had little bird families chirping and building their nests at the edges.

Squirrels climbed up the from the ground with acorns stuffed into their pulled cheeks.

"I wish my life was as simple and easy as that." You let out a heavy sigh seeing the scene as you walked by with crunchy green leave falling.

Seeing the textures gave you an idea.

You were a thirty one year old women, with no life if you could easily say. You didn't have a major job, only tiny part time ones to keep your apartment rent stable.

As a child an even now as an adult you were very smart. You went to the best education in the center. All grade levels.

Eventually that striving for a bright future took a downfall when your father became ill. He had cancer in his pancreas, that was still slowly growing.

Your father had taken pills everyday now in order to make the spreading slower and go away.

He was at stage one in the cancer, but it was still bad.

One day it had gotten worse, a sudden stroke hit him.

You did have a job before, or were going to get one to be more specific. That sick day hit when you were actually going to receive new job from an interview.

That job benefited you too as learning more being an educators helper. You also adored kids, well that would be an understatement, only some.

Other kids were pure spawns of Satan sent from him himself.

About to receive the news for the hired job, the hospital called and said that your father was hospitalized.

He was in a coma for about three days, those three days you didn't leave his side. Unlike your mother who did.

Your parents divorced when you hit the age of fourteen, a freshman in high school. Not to lie, you were bullied around a lot for not having two parents.

They always said 'two parents means two different houses' or 'two separated parents meant twice the gifts on Christmas'.

Looking back at today, you were still better than those drop out failures.