Returning

Time Skip

Lucy's POV

It has been 2 years since Laxus and I had started training. We were finally going to return home and i was a bit nervous. I didn't know how well the guild would accept me back after I suddenly dissapeared. I especially don't want to see Lissana. After all that she put me through I was done with her.

"I know what you are thinking about Lucy, don't worry about them. Their at fault, not you. No one is going to hurt you anymore because you've got me" Laxus said.

"Thanks Laxus, you always find a way to cheer me up" I said.

"Do you want to go to my house and unpack first or do you want to go to the guild?" Laxus asked.

"Lets go and unpack first. Your house probably isn't in the best living condition after our training trip" I said.

"That's probably true. Lets go then" Laxus said.

We arrived at Laxus's house after about 30 minutes of walking through the forest. We decided that we would live together because we had literally lived together for about 2 years. His house was very dusty and so we started to clean up the entire house.

"Finally! We are done" I said with a sigh of relief.

It was 11:30 at night and we were ready to go to bed. I got into my pj's and got into bed next to Laxus.

"Good night, Laxus" I said as I fell asleep.

"Good night, Luce" Laxus said while he kissed my forehead.

We woke up at 7 and got ready to go the guild. We stood in front of Fariy Tail and Laxus handed me a cloak. We both put our cloaks on and pushed open the door at the same time.

"We would like to speak to the master of your guild" I said.

"I am right here" the master said.

"Can we talk in private" I asked.

The master took us into his office and Laxus and I took of the hood to our cloaks.

"Hello master. We came back" I said cheerfully.

"Lucy, Laxus, welcome home!" the master said while tears ran down his face.

"It's been 2 years and we are glad to be back" I said.

Its's good to see you, gramps" Laxus said with a smiile.

'Laxus, SMILING!!! That is unheard of!' Makarov thought.

"We would like our presence to be unknown to the rest of the guild" I stated.

"That's fine. What names are you going to use instead?" Makarov asked.

"I will use Celestia" I said.

'I will use Kanda" Laxus said. (A/N: AAAAHHHHH! Kanda Yuu from D gray Man! Fangirling!)

Alright then. I will introduce you two to the guild.

"LISTEN UP! WE HAVE TWO NEW MEMBERS JOINING!" Master said.

I am Celestia" I said.

"I am Kanda" Laxus said.

"I am glad to meet you all and I hope that you will take good care of us" we said at the same time.