𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

╔═════════════════════════════╗
in which the roommates
break their typical routine !
╚═════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════╗in which the roommatesbreak their typical routine !╚═════════════════════════════╝

*possible trigger warnings: mature language and alcohol use

"rain?" alex quizzed to himself as he stayed slouched on the couch of his apartment. grabbing the television remote that rested on the couch cushion beside him, the black haired boy lowered the volume of the blaring television to take a listen to the weather outside. as aggressive pellets of water repeatedly clashed amongst his window pane, alex grumbled, "for fucks sake, of course it's raining."

alex let out a heavy groan towards no one in particular as he sat home alone in his apartment. flicking his left wrist upright so that his apple watch face was turned upwards and facing him, the boy read the time [2:48am]. sighing sharply, alex slouched deeper into the couch cushion, sulking his entire body into the soft sofa as his favorite show, "breaking bad" was illustrated along the television screen in front of him. despite being his favorite, the show was just background noise compared to the heavy mexico rain outside.

the substantial rain sounded like pebbles crashing against his apartment's window sill, merely resembling the ringing of falling hail if he didn't live in the southern hemisphere. now, alex hated the rain. he hated the depressing cloudy skies, the loud raindrops, the eerie feeling, the wet aftermath— he hated the downpour, and he hated tonight too. this regular friday evening, or saturday morning per say, was nothing more than the average. from hopelessly trying to drown out the crappy weather with the television to sulking deeper into the night and waiting for a specific somebody, this was a normal occurrence for the boy. however, one may ask, how does alex get into this routinely predicament in the first place? there's only one answer, more precisely, one name to blame— aurora.

almost as if the roommate knew alex was thinking of the devil, the front door of the apartment swung open. with a goofy grin on her face, aurora did nothing but stumble through the front doorway with her fingertips desperately grasping the wooden doorframe for support. the girl stood soaking wet, her head of brunette hair was drenched as the soaked articles of her tight clothing were sticking and hugging to every curve of her body. from her black eyeliner drastically smudged and trickling down her cheeks to the deep red lipstick that was heavily smeared across her curled lips, aurora was a drenched smiling mess. as the girl dripped water into the entryway, she did nothing but giggle as she doddered passed the front door, merely tripping on her own feet along the way.

once the front door flung wide open, the black haired boy immediately darted out of his position on the couch to aid the plight of a roommate. "woah, woah, woah," alex stammered, not even acknowledging the drenched floorboards of the entryway as he caught the stumbling girl in his arms before she fell over her own feet.