𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭

╔═════════════════════════════╗
in which they both begin
to feel the electric heat !
╚═════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════╗in which they both beginto feel the electric heat !╚═════════════════════════════╝

*possible trigger warnings: mature language and alcohol use

alex let out a sharp exhale before rapidly stealing the tequila bottle from aurora. "let's fucking play."

aurora did nothing but split her lips into a wide grin, flashing her pearly whites to her roommate. "you better down another fucking shot then, no chaser too. i'm already three shots in," the brunette jeered.

the black haired boy pinched his eyebrows together and darted a glare toward the girl, concluding that aurora was right but refusing to admit such a thing. without hesitation, alex brought the tequila bottle to his lips, swigging a large gulp down his throat to swallow his cowardness. the boy hated it, feeling razorblades trickle down his throat with a lingering burn. with squinted eyes, alex lowered the tequila bottle and brought his lips off of the glass rim with a pop. the poor boy was already feeling the alcohol, noticing the fuzziness growing around the edge of his vision and the minor pounding in his head; but he simply shook it off, slamming the casamigos blanco bottle back onto the kitchen countertop.

"there," alex spat, wiping his tequila covered lips with the back of his hand. "i'm three shots in. happy now?"

the girl kept her silly smile plastered across her face, making alex wonder how aurora's cheeks didn't burn for upholding a grin for that long. "ecstatic. now c'mon, pour me another one," aurora quipped as she slid a small shot glass across the granite.

alex wrapped the shotglass with his ivory fingertips before picking up the casamigos blanco bottle once again. the boy poured tequila until the glass was merely overfilled to its brim, just the way aurora liked it. flicking his focus from the filled shotglass and toward his roommate, alex snarked, "bottoms up, auro-"

"i'm not that thirsty over here, so why don't we move this party to the couch?" aurora quizzed with curiosity and fervor glimmered in her coffee beaded irises, a look alex would refuse to submit toward.

the black haired boy shook his head softly in denial, tearing his vision away from his roommate for his own composure. "do you think i'm stupid?" alex interrogated, knitting his eyebrows further as he stared down at the filled shotglass on the counter; observing the tequila glass as a desperate distraction.

aurora tilted her head back in playful offense before scanning her roommate up and down, dramatizing the entire movement until alex merely squirmed under her gaze. "indeed i do," the girl articulated whilst quirking up an eyebrow.