𝘛𝘸𝘰: 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Life for Jeon Jungkook was a bit busy. He had two jobs and lived alone. He'd often go and babysit his sisters kids so she could work too. He was a pretty busy man. Yet somehow whenever the Parks called he was there. No matter where it was or how late it was. He was always there.

Jungkook had grown up with Park Jinhae, Jimins dad, being his baby sitter. When he was in diapers still Jinhae was just about to turn 16. Jinhae was like a father figure or an older brother for the younger. He taught him a lot of useful things. They grew up and started to become really close. Like inseparable bestfriends. But everything changed when he started dating Sunhi. They talked less but still were closer than ever. But as the years went Sunhi got pregnant for the first time.

Jungkook knew from the start that he'd be that baby's protector. He would never let anything bad happen to the little boy. He felt like he owed it to the family for giving him so much. It was hard at times. As Jimin grew up he started to become more and more feminine and the boys at school were relentless.

Jungkook couldn't do anything at school but he was there for Jimin everyday after it. Taking him out to get ice cream, taking him shopping, doing what he wanted to make the younger happy. If he had known how Jimin mistakenly took the affection he would've stopped years ago.

But now it's too late. Jimin is already in too deep and Jungkook knows it. He can't keep himself away from the younger either. He knows it wrong and he knows how disappointed and disgusted Jinhae would be but he can't help himself. He teases and taunts the blonde whenever he gets the chance but making an actual move on him was not the plan. He'd have to wait until Jimin was of age. But even still the Park family would never approve. They would hate him.

。・:*:・゚☆

"He is. Wanna watch the game?"  Jinhae asked and I agreed patting Jimins head before leaving. He looked a bit confused and I would too. I did just try to flirt with him. Which was a mistake on my part I know. But sometimes I get distracted. By his beautiful smile or his cute little laugh. He's so effortlessly gorgeous and it drives me up a fucking wall.

Jinhae and I sat in the game room watching football on the tv. I leaned back in the chair to see that I had a direct view of Jimin sitting on the couch in the other room. He still looked lost. I didn't realize I was staring until Jinhae yelled something.

"Yes! Touchdown!" He yelled standing up and scaring the shit out of me. I jumped and immediately started clapping to pretend like I wasn't just staring at his son.

"I'll be right back." I announced because I don't want to watch that stupid football game. I want to spend time with Jimin.

"Hey are you ditching me already?" Jinhae threw his hands in the air with a 'really?' kind of look but I shrugged.

"Jimins more fun." I stuck my tongue out at him before he settled back on the couch and flipped me off with a smile. Yup that's Jinhae for you.

"Hey Mochi-" I started but Jimin immediately gripped my arm and dragged me out of the house.

"What the fuck? Where are we going?" I trailed behind him very unsure of what's happening right now. He soon stopped walking and sassily crossed his arms over his chest.

"We need to have a talk." He huffed and I nodded letting him continue. Even though I'm not sure why we had to walk 6 houses down.

"Okay. I like you Jungkook." My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He really just fucking blurted that out like it's not the biggest bombshell. I looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"Jimin. Um-" I wasn't prepared. This was not how I wanted this conversation to go. His birthday is still months away and I didn't want to try anything until then. I thought I had time to figure it out.

"I see the way you look at me. You like me too." He deadpanned. Where did all this sudden confidence come from?

"Jimin this..." I pointed between us.

"Cannot happen. I'm way too old for you." His entire demeanor shattered.

"Too old? It's like 7 years." He spat and rolled his eyes.

"One cut the attitude. And two no. Jimin you know how much I love you but we can't do this. It's not right. Your family would never approve.." I sighed and his unbothered expression seemed to be dwindling. Turning panicked even.

"But they love you!" He exclaimed.

"Jimin you don't understand." I sighed because it's hard to explain.

"Make me understand than!" He pressed getting closer as I took a step back.

"Your dad will fucking kill me." I sighed letting my hand sweep through my hair frustratedly.

"What do you mean?" He aksed clearly confused.

"I made this promise. When I was younger. I swore to protect you and make sure nothing bad ever happens to you." I told him causing a small smile to form on his lips. His lips. Something to take note of. The lips that haunt me in my sleep, in my daily activities, in every conversation. Jimins lips are so pretty.

"But this wouldn't be bad. It could be so good! Jungkook please.." He begged clasping his hands together.

"Jimin we really can't. It's not worth risking my relationship with your family." I told him but it sounded bad.

"I'm not worth it." He frowned. I could already see his eyes starting to gloss over.

"That's not what I said." I took a deep breath.

"But that's how you meant it right?" He came back and I grabbed one of his hands hesitantly.

"You're being childish Jimin. Think about it. If we get caught. I could be sent to jail and I'd never get to see you again because I'd either be in a cell or your parents would probably put a restraining order against me." He just nodded and pulled away.

"Whatever. Let's just go back." He started to walk but I pulled him back by his arm.

"Why are you still mad at me?" I urged and when he turn around I saw the sadness in his eyes. He just looks really hurt.

"I'm not. I'm just upset..." He trailed off with tears already starting to form.

"It's n-not fair." He pouted letting the first one fall. I quickly placed my arms around him embracing him tightly as he cried into my chest.

"Hey Min it's okay. You're okay." I patted his back as he wet my shirt.

"Jungkook if you don't like me stop being so good to me. Stop being here whenever I need you. Stop caring so much. It just hurts." He cried.

"I could try. If that's really what you want." And It wouldn't even be hard to do. I spend a lot of time trying to find room in my life to care about Jimin. I want him to know I'll always be there but if that's only going to make him want me more I can try to stop. Even though I'll worry like crazy. Probably want to text him every minute to ask if he's okay. See how he's doing without me.

"I d-do." He sniffled and pulled away as I nodded. If that's what he wants that's what I'll try to give.

_______________________________
vote and comment pls