𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘦

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"No Hobi you don't understand." Jimin sighed in frustration. Hobi wasn't getting the point that he was trying to make.

"Yes I do!" The older responded and rolled his eyes.

"No you don't if you're telling me I shouldn't have." Jimin spat back. They continued walking to the lunch room while having their little misunderstanding.

"You kissed Jungkook!" Hobi yelled rather loudly. Jimins eyes widened as he put a hand over the older mouth.

"Don't fucking shout!" The blonde panicked and looked around pulling Hobi down to a table.

"Jimin he's 24." Hobi has heard too much about Jungkook. He's just tired of him being all Jimin wants to talk about.

"Yeah and I've known him my entire life. I trust him more than anyone." The younger pouted.

"That's not the point Jimin."

"I don't care." Jimin crossed his arms and turned away from his friend annoyed. He didn't know why Hobi couldn't just support him. They both didn't say anything after that. Just awkwardly picking at their food.

"What would your family think?" The older suddenly blurted out breaking the tense atmosphere.

"I would never tell them." Jimin responded it as if it were the most obvious answer to the question.

"Oh! So now you're going to lie to your family for him?!" Hobi was stunned. Jimin doesn't lie to his family no matter what. He's told one lie and it did nothing but make him guilty and confess. There's no way he could keep a secret like that without it tearing him apart.

"Well no...." The younger trailed off remembering what actually happened.

"So you'd tell them eventually?" Now Hobi was confused. Jimin wasn't being very clear.

"Not exactly.... I don't think he wants it to happen again." Jimin sighed and put his head down. Thinking about the way Jungkook looked so regretful he frowned.

"Wait.. did he even kiss you back?" The boy asked.

"He didn't at first. But... then he started to and I think he regretted it so he pulled away, apologized and said it can't happen again." Jimin explained feeling his tears starting to build up. As he said it out loud it hurt even more.

"Min." Hoseok sighed feeling sorry for his friend.

"It hurts Hobi. I really really like him." The blonde whined.

"Yeah I know, but you have to understand where he's coming from."

"I don't. I honestly can't understand it. If we told no one then-" The blonde tried but got cut off.