chapter 3

Leo's POV

Leo's POV

I stood in front of the door and I fixed my suit. When the door opens I looked straight into the crowd that was gathered in the hall and my eyes automatically lands  the most beautiful woman that I have ever met. I lock my eyes with her as I walked down the stairs. She diverts her attention to the band playing. I walk towards her and I give her my hand. The people around her immediately stood up as they saw my action. A smirk grew on my face.

Rare turns around and looks me in my eyes "Wanna dance Ms. Rare De Rose" I asked her with a smirk. "Sure, De Luca" she replies.

I take her to the center of the hall and we start dancing swaying our bodies according to the rhythm of the music.
"You really look beautiful Amore" I whispered in her ears. "I know De Luca" she said sarcastically.

"It's funny that you call me De Luca and not Mr. De Luca or King. Don't you fear death? " I asked her.

"You're not my king De Luca and Mr. De Luca is too long AND no I don't fear death. " she replied with a smirk on a face.

Our bodies moved together as they were speaking to each other. I took this opportunity to touch her, to smell her, to feel her because I knew that this won't last forever. I was always mesmerized my her and very turned on too. So I thought that if I sleep around  with different women, I  would get her out of my head but didn't help at all. Something always pulled me towards her even though we don't speak, since we are rivals. What makes it more difficult is my title 'the leader of the De Luca mafia' and her title as 'the future leader of De Rose mafia' which makes it impossible to get her. 

I noticed that the music is going to stop so I dip her and pulled her up with my face few inches away from her which made me feel weird and erected.

I pulled away from her without saying anything and walked towards my trusted men or you could call them my close friends.

"Had fun?" Matteo asked with a cheeky smile.

"Ya that was fun" I said looking towards Rare, who was talking to her people.

"Ya right. It looked like you two were about to have sex on the dance floor" Franco said slightly laughing. "Ya I know it was so steamy that I could feel it over here" Enzo, my brother said with a huge smile on his face.

I don't understand why I don't kill them already for  just teasing me. To be honest if somebody else said these I would tell the to mind their own business or just kill them. I like the second option more. 

After a while I ordered my men that we should leave.  Mr. Giovinni greets me as I stood up from my seat. I sighed internally because this guy is a pain in my fucking ass. This dude is going to die if he doesn't leave me alone. "Mr. De Luca. How are you? " I groaned as he questions me. I wish i could say not great at moment and it's all because of your presence but I have to keep it professional.