My Star

With aching bones and stinging burns, Yamaguchi began locking up his family's bakery. It has been relatively quiet today and he was able to enjoy his day with little human interaction, minus the occasional customer, so he was in a pretty good mood as he stripped his apron off his waist and stretched his wings. It had been a long day and Yamaguchi was looking forward to seeing Tsukishima again tonight.

Normally, Tsukishima would ditch his royal duties and run off to walk him home after work, and as expected, the tradition would still be in action today. As Yamaguchi grabbed the few treats left in the display case, including a piece of strawberry shortcake that he hid in the back for his beloved, he saw a black figure approaching the bakery door from the corner of his eye and a small smile appeared before he could even think to hinder it. The door opened with a small ring to notify him of the intrusion and Yamaguchi lifted his head to lock eyes with gold.

Tsukishima's blond hair peeked out from under his hood and golden eyes flashed in contrast to his black cloak. Yamaguchi's smile only widened when he saw the small curve of the blond's lips. Tsukishima's smile was only genuine when directed at his love. He knew this. Yamaguchi's heart swelled at the view and his wings rose and began to open slowly, instinctively, to show his trust to his future mate.

Yamaguchi could see the wings under Tsukki's cloak start to flare out and the light pink spreading to his nose and ears. As if to compose himself, the blond glanced downwards and cleared his throat before lifting his eyes back to the glowing god in front of him. There was flour smudged across his face and an inaudible chuckle escaped his lungs at the clueless freckled boy. "Why hello there your majesty!" Yamaguchi mocked with a small bow. The barely visible smile quickly turned into a pout. FUCKKK he's so cute!! I just wanna kiss his little pout! Tadashi thought with a giggle. "Rude ass" the taller returned while Yamaguchi put the sweets into a box. Tsukishima couldn't say mad at the younger boy, as much as he wished he could.

"You ready to go?" Tsukishima asked as he stepped forwards to meet face to face with his love. A small hum of agreement filled the room as Yamaguchi closed the box and grabbed the handle. Once Yamaguchi looked up, the other's hand was already on his cheek. "You're so messy" Tsukishima muttered as he brushed off the smudge of flour on his freckled cheekbone. The skin underneath his fingers warmed up and turned a faint red. "Sorry, Tsukki!"

Their lips pressed together lightly before the blond slipped his free hand around his soon-to-be mate's waist and pulled him in closer, wanting more than just a peck. "We can kiss more later; I'm tired and I want a bath," Yamaguchi whispered against the taller's lips as he gently pushed him back. "Come on," He said softly as he grabbed the hand around his waist and pulled him towards the door before handing the box to Kei and turning off the lights as well as locking the door.

As Yamaguchi started to walk towards his place he was stopped by a  firm hand pulling him back. He turned to glace at Tsukki to see what was wrong for him to stop and was interrupted with a "Let's go to my place." It sounded uncertain and Yamaguchi couldn't help but smile. "Okay!" he responded gleefully. Tadashi has been at the castle before but not as often as Tsukki was at his small house if you could even call it that, not to mention he never slept over.

This excited Yamaguchi. Maybe he would be able to stay the night with the love of his life.

The fly to the castle was short and only took about 5 minutes to reach the front gates. He could see the guards standing at their posts in front of the bars as they snuck in through the back entrance where Hinata was stationed most of the time. Yamaguchi has become good friends with him over the year and he always let them sneak in and out without much questioning so that was the way they met up. Hinata looked up and immediately when to open the gates and they passed with a wave coming from Yamaguchi.