7. Made in Heaven Jodi

Krishna's POV:

I woke up by banging my hand on my phone. I looked at the time, it's 6.00 am and I was supposed to get up at 5 am. I'm full of laziness.
"Hope today I'll spend my time well without any mistakes," I said while dogging of from my bed.
I took a quick shower and went out to see if I'm having something to eat.

"I like to cook, but... I never cook, whenever I cook I mess up something, and whenever I mess up something it causes a whole mess and I'm so lazy to clean it up... That's why I don't cook." I mumbled while searching for something on the fridge with the hope that I'll at least find milk.
Never mind I found nothing...

"Tada!!"

"What the heck!?" I said while shoving her back.

"Ahh... You ruined my dress dude!" Maira said while glancing at her top which was covered with chocolate syrup and honey... She looked at me and as if she is going to eat me.
"I'm sorry," I said, reflecting my white teeth in my boxy smile. "Btw, what was that..." I stopped after seeing the mess on the floor. "Pancakes! But... I" almost to complete my words, "You ruined it... It was so costly, you know!!" she said while tucking her hair.
"First of all, who told you to order this expensive. Second, why the heck you did dramatically 'Taddaaa'. Third, we have to clean this before we leave the residence." I said while pulling out the mop. "I'll change my top first... Ugh, this was my favorite top... And it got ornate with chocolate syrup and honey... I hate you..." She said while whining and left the kitchen.
"Did I told her to do 'Tadddaaa'?" I said while mimicking her.

We cleaned the mess before leaving the house.

"Dr.Ajey Krishna Ajey Krishna Ajey Krishna"

As if someone is summoning "Radhey Krishna Radhey Krishna Radhey Krishna"
Sometimes I think our department is not of doctors but clowns.

"It's Radhey Krishna, not Ajey Krishna," I said while putting my bag aside and pulling out stuff.
"Right now, you both are like gods to us," Dr. Patel said while sprinting behind me. "Because the surgery you did which was having 5% chance to be successful, that patient is fit and fine he was thanking both of you," he said.
"Doctors are god for humans, and we didn't do anything special or different," Ajey said while flinging his bag pack.
"Well... My cabin is not a social place so" I said while flipping my hand in the air. "So... I'll complete sentence for you. Get your dumb ass outta here." He said while leaving the cabin.
"Ajey Krishna Radhey Krishna... Wow, it is rhyming" Dr.Patel still mumbling the same thing and lost in his world.

Why my day gets started with Darshan of clowns and crackheads?

Ajey's POV:

"Ajey Krishna, Radhey Krishna it matches yaar... Made in Heaven Jodi"
I murmured while examining the patient.

"Made for each other, sir"

"Did I said this to you? Huh! Just close your eyes and breathe like a human, don't act too smart" I said while looking at him not exactly looking but glaring.

Jokes apart.
Why this shit is yet in my mind?

"Hey, Ajey... Sorry, Dr.Ajey" said Samuel while resting his fist on my table. Not again. "Hii now bye" I returned to my work ignoring him. When it comes to Ignorance I've mastered it.
"Well... I'm here for personal reasons," he said while sighing. "Hospital. The hospital is a professional site for doctors and not a personal site." I said while stressing the word professional. "So... Stay away from Krishna." He said while ignoring me. "Krishna words mean attractive. Did you know? I guess no. Well, we are doctors in the same department. We work together. Professionally." I said while glancing at his expressionless face. "Now plz leave," I said while rolling my eyes.

Yes, bish... I know I'm SAVAGE.

Krishna POV:

Something seems off in Maira as if she is hiding something from me.  I saw her face smiling and being caring and careful towards patients. Yet she seemed off, somehow, somewhere.
"Should I ask her?" I questioned myself while looking blankly at the laptop screen.

Yes, I should.
Only if she is comfortable though.

"I bought some groceries for us," I said coldly while entering the kitchen.

Typical mom who is angry with you and still brings you your favorite snack.

"Whoa... That's strange and awesome at the same time" she let out while checking the bags that I brought.
"Hmm. Flour, butter, you should have bought peanut butter nvm... Dark Chocolate, honey, blueberries, raspberries, milk, soya milk for what? Nvm... Jams... Jimin you got no jams, lol... Sprite... And sprite, lol." she said while checking out things.

"Excuje me?"

She looked at me with her supplementary expressions. "Stop spitting out Iconic lines of BTS," I said while pulling out more stuff from the bag. "Don't act like you only know them, even I know them" I confessed while patting her back.

"Should I come over there?" She sounds worried.
I peeked at her she was on phone.
When she was done with her call, I took chance and slipped into the situation.
"Is everything okay?" I said while popping Classic Salted Lays into my mouth.
"Kind of" she replied and popped chips in her mouth too.

"Mom?"
"Hmm. She lives in Haryana with my dad." She replied with a worry in her sound.
"Oh," that's what I replied to her.
"Is she okay? I mean you were sounding worried earlier that's why I asked." trying to defend myself so that I don't sound clingy.
"No. I hope she is okay and even she is denying me to visit Haryana." she let out while looking blankly at the sky.
"My dad he... hits sometimes I mean often... That's why I'm worried."
I don't know what to react or how to react. I just nodded a little and kept the chips package aside.
"He says why she gave birth to me" she lets out a sigh after completing her sentence.

"You are a girl that's why?" I asked her out of my curiosity.
"Nope. He is fine with that. But for whom I am. In-person not in the profession" she answered me while giving me a slight smile. "I d-didn't understand" I looked at her with my confused face. "I should have told you this earlier but nevermind I'll tell you now... I'm a lesbian. Being a part of the LGBT community is like being born with a curse. I know right now you must be feeling disgusted" she said while tucking her golden hair strip.
"No. That's okay. And I support the LGBT community. I appreciate you guys for the courage you have. And it's not a wrong thing. So be comfortable with me" I replied wisely.

"Be careful of me then, because I may fall for you" she said while laughing. 

"What about your mom?"

"I don't know"

............................................................
Author's Note.

• This is a new writing pattern. 😗
• Hope you liked it.
• Leave your comments down and also what you want to see in this fanfiction.
• Vote. Share.
............................................................

༆✯❄︎ For you ❄︎✯༆

You are most beautiful person, with amazing soul, sense of humour, attitude i have ever seen.
♡︎ Believe in yourself ♡︎