Brick

Brick watched Jason leave her cabin before she could say another word. She had so many questions that she wanted answers to but those would clearly have to wait. She continued staring at the door for a few minutes before her mind trailed to what she would wear. Her outfits were hard to find because of her rectangular shape and brick skin. Brick scanned her whole 5 inch closet for something to wear- nothing. Brick sat in the heap of clothes she had tossed on the floor and thought for a long hard second. She decided the next logical thing to do was make a visit to the Camp counselor of the Aphrodite cabin herself, Piper Mclean.

Brick walked her way to Pipers cabin. As usual it was covered in flowers and radiated good energy. As Brick stepped closer the smell of beautiful flowers got stronger, she thought about walking through a field of flowers with Jason holding her minerals. They would kiss and have a picnic in the grass, the perfect date. She doubted that Jason would do something like that though, he would probably take them to the pizza place uptown or have Percy put a mustache on and pretend to be a waiter. She wouldn't mind as long as she was with Jason. Brick knocked on the door twice. No answer. Then she heard light footsteps head towards the door. Drew opened the door " What do you want?" she snarlee, clearly annoyed. "Is Piper there?". Drew looked at brick with disgust. "Are you fucking kidding me? You come to our cabin asking for piper you little home wrecker." Drew rolled her eyes and went to shut the door. "WAIT" brick shouted. Drew left the door slightly crack so brick spoke. " I need fashion advice, Jason and I are going on a date and I don't know what to wear." Drew started laughing at me. "Are you serious" she laughed. some of the other daughters of aphrodite came over to see what was going on.  They all got a sour look on their faces when they saw Brixk standing there. "serious as a heart attack." brick spoke softly Drew glared at her and spoke " First of all who the hell says that and Second you have some balls to show up here and ask for fashion advice."Drew's words were harsh and bricks confidence faltered. Drew opened her mouth to speak again when a voice came from the back, Piper. She looked at me, eyes full of hatred. "What in gods name is she doing" pointing at Brick as she spoke. " I was just wondering if you give me some fashion advice for my date." Brick mumbled. " Get out." "what?"  "YOU HEARD ME WHORE GET OUT!" brick waddled away with tears staining the concrete.

Word count 469